Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge
4 km sobre la ruta a Manuel Antonio National Park, 10305 Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 320 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This charming hotel is set in the jungle above Costa Rica’s Manuel Antonio National Park and is a 5 minute car ride to the beach. It offers a cinema, spa, hot tub and 2 outdoor pools with a waterslides and a swim-up bar and a butterfly garden.
The air-conditioned rooms at the Sí Como No Resort, Spa & Wildlife Refuge feature tiled floors and modern décor. Each one offers jungle views, a sofa and a coffee-maker.
The Sí Como No has a contemporary characteristic restaurant , as well as a snack bar with live music. The Boca Bar Mogotes is a swim-up bar where you can enjoy a cocktail in the pool.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge
Espadilla Beach8.8 Excellent beach1 miles from property
Espadilla Sur Beach8.7 Excellent beach1.2 miles from property
Puerto Escondido Beach8.9 Excellent beach1.3 miles from property
Manuel Antonio Beach9.0 Wonderful beach1.5 miles from property
Playitas Beach8.7 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
Las Gemelas Beach8.9 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
Biesanz8.3 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
La Macha Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.8 miles from property
- Hi. We are visiting Manuel Antonio on July 22 to July 25. Unfortunately, we booked a hotel on the beach, but didn't realize it doesn't have a pool unt...Good afternoon. Yes, absolutely! Please, come and visit us. It will be a pleasure to have you here. We only ask for a minimum consumption per person o...Answered on July 19, 2021
- Hello, are your pools open at night? I noticed another resort closes its pools at 7 pmHello! Our pools close at 10 pm.Answered on December 1, 2021
- Please confirm the deluxe room has two separate sofa beds and king bed. We have two teenagers that will not want to sleep together!Dear customer, thank you very much for contacting us, The Deluxe room has 1 king-size bed and 1 king sofa bed. Best regards,Answered on March 17, 2022
- Is there any restriction on sitting by the pool due to covid? Do you have to book a time?Thank you very much for contacting us. Reservation is not required to visit the pool area. Best regards,Answered on March 7, 2022
- How far is it to drive from your hotel to Arenal? Also, please, are animals able to be seen from your resort? Thank you.Hello dear customer, thank you very much for contacting us. It is located 223.9km from Manuel Antonio. The drive takes around 5 or 6 hours. Yes, you ...Answered on March 7, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Seafood, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Claro Que Si
Food: Seafood, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Children from 0 -2 years are for free
Children from 3 - 5 stays for $10 USD
Children from 6 onward pay $30 USD
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge is 1.1 miles from the center of Manuel Antonio.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge on this page.
Guests staying at Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Evening entertainment
- Beauty services
- Happy hour
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Body treatments
- Movie nights
- Yoga classes
- Swimming pool
- Live music/Performance
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Horseback riding
- Body wrap
- Walking tours
- Foot bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Facial treatments
- Public Bath
- Massage chair
- Body scrub
- Spa facilities
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 2h 30min
- Car 2h 30min
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge has 2 restaurants:
- Rico Tico
- Claro Que Si
Yes, Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge is popular with guests booking family stays.