This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort
Entrada Plaza Viquez, 91320 Cahuita, Costa Rica – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 26 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Each room and suite has a terrace, a ceiling fan and a private bathroom.
Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort offers a free continental breakfast each morning, while the on-site restaurant serves Costa Rican and international cuisine. Local restaurants can also be found within 0.6 mi.
The Suizo Loco Lodge has a gift shop and a tour desk, where staff can help arrange airport transfers, activities and excursions. Cahuita town is just 1.6 mi away, while Limon is 25 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 26, 2013
- Do you offer trips to the Jaguar Rescue Center please/The trip to the Jaguar Rescue Center could be booked by public Bus or Taxi... Saludos DanielAnswered on 25 October 2019
- Can we get an extra cot in the room? We are two adult friends travelling and would like our own beds.We have rooms with 2 Beds. Just ask when you make your reservation if one of the STD DBL with 2 Beds is still availableAnswered on 24 November 2019
- Does the room have air conditioning?Hola, buenas noches; the superior rooms and the bungalow have air conditioning. Saludos DanielAnswered on 25 June 2021
- It states that there is no parking available on site. Where would one park when coming to stay at this facility?Hola There is a parking available on site, gratis;-)Answered on 15 November 2021
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?The closest beach is about 5 min. walking distance....Answered on 30 November 2019
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Pool view
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)Off-site
- Live music/PerformanceOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- MassageAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
From 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort
Guests staying at Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Live music/Performance
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Swimming pool
The prices at Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort include:
Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort is 1.6 miles from the center of Cahuita.