4 Kosta S. Sottou, 2650 Pera Orinis, Cyprus –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 35 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We (Me and Tassos) decided to open an agrotourism in Cyprus while we were living in London in 2009, following our dream to live in the countryside, growing our own fruits and vegetables and enjoying nature. Our dream materialized in 2013 with the opening of Aperanti Agrotourism in Pera Orinis, Tassos' village. The guests can try our home-made products (Jams, liqueurs, olive oil) all organic and collected directly by us from our own field. They can also experience the halloumi cheese making by hand as it was done hundreds of years ago. We are also happy to give a lot of advice so that our guests can fully discover the beauty of our area, including nature, food, wine, traditional villages and archaeological sites. We can also help our guest in planning the rest of their trip in Cyprus cause we are travellers in our deep and we know the island very well, especially off-the-beaten track places
Area Info –
- Protoviomichaniko Museum 7 miles
- Achaion Park 7.8 miles
- GSP Stadium 8.3 miles
- Nicosia City Mall 8.6 miles
- Makario Stadium 8.6 miles
- Municipal Theater 9.2 miles
- Strovolos Town Hall 9.2 miles
- The Mall of Cyprus 9.5 miles
- Mall of Engomi 9.7 miles
- University of Nicosia 9.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ministry of Justice and Public Order - Nicosia 10 miles
- Presidential Palace - Nicosia 10 miles
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Nicosia 10.2 miles
- Embassy of Italy - Nicosia 10.3 miles
- Embassy of France - Nicosia 10.4 miles
- Embassy of Germany - Nicosia 10.4 miles
- Russian Federation Embassy - Nicosia 10.4 miles
- Ministry of Education and Culture - Nicosia 10.5 miles
- Embassy of the United States of America - Nicosia 10.5 miles
- Embassy of Israel - Nicosia 10.5 miles
- machairas mountain Mountain 9.3 miles
- Ercan Airport 16.5 miles
- Larnaca International Airport 23.5 miles
- Paphos International Airport 48.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Aperanti Agrotourism
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Laundry (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .
Please note, for rates that include prepayment conditions, the property will contact you after you book to provide instructions on how to pay via bank transfer.