Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Aphrodite Beach Hotel
62 Rigenas Street, 8831 Polis Chrysochous, Cyprus – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1078 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Aphrodite Beach Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located a few feet from Yiannakis Beach in Cyprus, this family-run hotel is 1,650 feet from Akamas Natural Park. It features 2 restaurants and air-conditioned rooms with balcony offering side views of the Mediterranean Sea.
A satellite TV is included in all rooms at the Aphrodite Beach Hotel. Free electric kettle, hairdryer and fridge can be provided upon request.
A breakfast buffet is provided in the bright dining area. The beachfront and the indoor restaurants serve Cypriot dishes and fresh fish during lunch and dinner. Drinks and coffee are served at the bar with views of the bay. The owners produce their own fruit such as figs and avocados, that guests can enjoy.
A playground is available in the garden for younger guests. Staff can arrange car and bicycle rental. Free WiFi access is possible throughout the hotel.
The famous Baths of Aphrodite are 0.9 mi away. Latchi center is at 1.9 mi. Free private parking is possible on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Aphrodite Beach Hotel
Ttakkas Bay Beach9.1 Wonderful beach850 feet from property
Latsi Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
- Would a hire car be reccomended bearing in mind travel from airport to Poli, or would taxi be ok. RegardsBoth are recommended. We can always organise a taxi transfer for our clients at the correct price. If they take a taxi by themselves at the airport it always appears that they have been charged more than the right price. Hiring a car enables them to visit places in the island which we always encourage them to do as at the same time it saves them money for the taxi from and to the airport.Answered on February 23, 2020
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?From middle of April onwards and until end of November. The weather is normally warm and sea waters remain at very good temperatures as the bay has no currents and mix the water with open sea. Chrysochou bay is like a natural harbour and safe to swim almost during the whole year. The lowest water temperature is 17C-18C during January and February. Then it changes gradually getting warmer and warmer.Answered on February 23, 2020
- Hi, do you accept a small dog to join us?We are a pet friendly hotel and dogs are most welcome. We kindly ask of guests to bring with them, a bed or a blanket for the pets nap time. They may join you for breakfast on our terrace under a leash.Answered on June 8, 2021
- Is has swimming pool?NoAnswered on February 23, 2020
Aphrodite Beach Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 15 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Aphrodite Beach Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Aphrodite Beach Hotel
Guests staying at Aphrodite Beach Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Aphrodite Beach Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Aphrodite Beach Restaurant
The prices at Aphrodite Beach Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Aphrodite Beach Hotel include:
Aphrodite Beach Hotel is 3.7 miles from the center of Polis Chrysochous.
Check-in at Aphrodite Beach Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Aphrodite Beach Hotel by:
- Car 50min
- Taxi 50min
Aphrodite Beach Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):