2, Andrea Ioannou Street, 8047 Paphos City, Cyprus – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1494 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The air-conditioned Axiothea Hotel rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, while some enjoy views over the Mediterranean Sea and some inland views of Paphos town and the neighborhood. They are equipped with a telephone, LED TV and small fridge and they all have a private bathroom with free toiletries.
The hotel is 1.9 miles away from the nearest beach and 10.6 miles from the popular Coral Bay. It is within walking distance from shops, taverns, cafés and museums. Paphos International Airport is at 17 km, while Karavella Bus Terminal is within walking distance. Private parking is available on site free of charge.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.Axiothea Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 21 Mar 2012.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, I would like to order room in your hotel in the end of February. if I order, can you organize me transfer from airport (taxi)? thank you, PavelHello and thanks for your question. We can pre-book on your behalf Paphos Airport to our hotel private taxi service. The costs per way are: EUR 25.00 ..Answered on 23 December 2019
- Hi We are landing at 23:30, so will we be able to check in around 01:00? Thanks, DaliaHello Dalia. Thanks for your message. Our regular check-in ends at 23:00 normally, but if we have a confirmed prepaid reservation then yes we can exte..Answered on 20 April 2021
- hello I am about to book and pay for 3 nights ....but we will arrive 1 am on Sat 3rd December ....plane lands at 23.55 and then we will come in rental..Hello. We can arrange for late check-in up until 01:00. Please note that if your flight is landing at 23:55 02/12/22, your reservation needs to start ..Answered on 28 November 2022
- hi, we will be arriving at airport at 1AM(tuesday), do you know how we can get to your property then? are you accepting guests that late?Hello. The only transfer option at that time would be a taxi. We can prebook this for you, the taxi will cost €25 per way and you pay directly to the ..Answered on 30 October 2021
- keen stay from the 9th /18th Sep , arriving at around 23:45 in a rented car to avoid any complication , do you have a parking space and what is the..Hello. Thanks for your inquiry. Since you’re arriving so late in the night at PFO airport, to avoid further inconvenience by driving yourself to reach..Answered on 5 September 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Drying rack for clothing
- Temporary art galleries
- Flat-screen TV
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Tile/marble floor
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 14:00 to 23:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
From 08:00 to 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Axiothea Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Late check-in between 23:00 and 01:00 is possible on request, upon prior confirmation by the property and at no extra charge.
Late check-in after 01:00 is possible at the extra charge of EUR 10. This charge must be confirmed and paid in advance and it is non-refundable (charged to the credit card provided with the booking).
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Axiothea Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Axiothea Hotel
Check-in at Axiothea Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The prices at Axiothea Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Axiothea Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Axiothea Hotel include:
Axiothea Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
Axiothea Hotel is 400 yards from the centre of Paphos City.