ResArt Traditional Guest House
68-70 Ayioi Omologites Avenue, 1080 Nicosia, Cyprus –
A high quality alternative proposal of hospitality that leaves its own particular imprint on our capital city. The first Art "Hotel" in Cyprus. Its name, ResArt, from the words Residence êáé Art. In the beautiful Ayioi Omologites neighbourhood with its traditional mansions and picturesque streets that create a magical, dreamlike atmosphere. A new, different space for hosting artists, scientists, from abroad, and for anyone else who is open to new experiences and is seeking a brief escape to something entirely new and different from everyday life. A vision of the creation of a new world and a place in which hospitality becomes an art in itself. Art Hotel: new stimuli, a new proposal. A magical portal, an escape into a completely different and very special world: a world brimming with new feelings and sensations. Discreetly, impeccably, and with a great sense of respect, this world manages to bring together traditional and modern elements, while maintaining delicate balances and exuding warmth, serenity and relaxation, with absolute respect for the building and its history and a concept revolving around the main axes of clean lines and design details.
Area Info –
- Embassy of Germany - Nicosia 0.1 miles
- Embassy of France - Nicosia 0.2 miles
- Von World Pens Hall 0.2 miles
- Embassy of Israel - Nicosia 0.2 miles
- Ministry of Defense - Nicosia 0.3 miles
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Nicosia 0.3 miles
- American International School 0.3 miles
- Presidential Palace - Nicosia 0.4 miles
- Ministry of the Interior - Nicosia 0.4 miles
- Eleon Tennis Club 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ministry of Finance - Nicosia 0.5 miles
- Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance - Nicosia 0.6 miles
- Embassy of the United States of America - Nicosia 0.6 miles
- Ministry of Health - Nicosia 0.6 miles
- Embassy of Hellenic Republic - Nicosia 0.6 miles
- Russian Federation Embassy - Nicosia 0.7 miles
- Ministry of Transport, Communications & Works - Nicosia 0.7 miles
- Ministry of Education and Culture - Nicosia 0.8 miles
- House of Representatives - Nicosia 0.8 miles
- Cyprus Museum 0.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Market 0.2 miles
- Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Ocean/Sea 24.9 miles
- Mountain 28 miles
- Ercan Airport 8.5 miles
- Larnaca International Airport 24.9 miles
- Paphos International Airport 57.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose ResArt Traditional Guest House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
ResArt Traditional Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Entry into the Republic of Cyprus from the Northern Cyprus is deemed illegal and may not be permitted, even to legitimate visa holders and those who do not require visa to enter the Republic (e. g. the EU nationals).