10, Petraki Giallourou Street, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus –
The Semeli Hotel is ideally located at the city.s business and commercial center, only a few minutes away from the majority of tourist destinations in and around Nicosia. Situated opposite the Central bank of Cyprus, it gives business travellers as well as tourists the opportunity to access their desired destination with ease and convenience. Apart from the advantage in location, Semeli Hotel is built to cater to the growing demand for quality hotels at affordable prices. The Semeli Hotel is located in the heart of Nicosia's business centre, surrounded by all major Banks - such as Central Bank of Cyprus, Laiki Bank, Headquarters of Bank of Cyprus, FBME Bank, USB Bank, Europe Bank, ALPHA Bank etc, all major insurance companies and many other companies such as MTN, TSYS International, NCR etc. The Hilton Cyprus is located right behind, just 100 meters, away from the Semeli Hotel. Semeli Hotel is located within walking distance from downtown where the commercial centre of Nicosia is. Due to the Central Bank of Cyprus, Hilton Cyprus and the others, the whole area is considered to be the most secure area of the city.
Area Info –
- Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism - Nicosia 0.4 miles
- Universtity of Cyprus 0.4 miles
- Ministry of Education and Culture - Nicosia 0.5 miles
- Melkonian Institute 0.7 miles
- American International School 0.8 miles
- Eleftheria Square 0.9 miles
- MCM Tower 0.9 miles
- Liberty Monument 0.9 miles
- Acropolis Park 1 miles
- Von World Pens Hall 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Embassy of France - Nicosia 1 miles
- Embassy of Germany - Nicosia 1 miles
- Ministry of Justice and Public Order - Nicosia 1.1 miles
- The Byzantine Museum 1.1 miles
- Ministry of the Interior - Nicosia 1.1 miles
- Ministry of Finance - Nicosia 1.1 miles
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Nicosia 1.1 miles
- Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance - Nicosia 1.2 miles
- Embassy of Hellenic Republic - Nicosia 1.2 miles
- Ministry of Defense - Nicosia 1.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Ledras Street Market 1.2 miles
- Mall of Cyprus Market 3.7 miles
- Ercan Airport 7.4 miles
- Larnaca International Airport 24.1 miles
- Paphos International Airport 58.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Semeli Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Semeli Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Entry into the Republic of Cyprus from the Northern Cyprus is deemed illegal and may not be permitted, even to legitimate visa holders and those who do not require visa to enter the Republic (e. g. the EU nationals).