Valdstejnske namesti 8, Prague, 11800, Czech Republic –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1094 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 Reasons to Choose Three Storks
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Prague
The Hotel Three Storks is located at Valdštejnské náměstí, in the neighbourhood of the Valdštejn Palace. The first mentions of the history of the house, also known as the Altmann House or the House at Three Storks, appeared in the 14th century. At this period, the building housed the first St. Thomas monastery brewery founded by the Augustinian order. Only a large Gothic cellar has been preserved from this time until our age. The building underwent an expansive Renaissance reconstruction in the first half of the 17th century. At that time, the house got its name At Three Storks based on the house sign with a relief of three storks. The current design of the facade originates from a Classicist reconstruction that took place in 1794 and 1820. This reconstruction connected the original house with neighbouring buildings and gave the house its current shape. From that time comes also the facade with the house sign made of a stone plate and the gateway. The period of the 1930's marks the beginning of the history of the renowned restaurant Valdštejnská vinárna that carries the name of a famous Czech noble family and that has been popular amongst a number of famous people.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Valdštejnská zahrada 0.1 miles
- Lesser Quarter 0.1 miles
- St. Nicolas Church 0.1 miles
- Prague Castle 0.2 miles
- Waldstein Riding School 0.2 miles
- Malostranská Subway Station 0.2 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Letohrádek královny Anny 0.3 miles
- Charles Bridge 0.4 miles
- Schwarzenberg Palace 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.7 miles
- Czech National Theater 0.7 miles
- Old Town Square 0.7 miles
- Wenceslas Square 1.1 miles
- Prague National Museum 1.3 miles
- Harley Davidson 115th Anniversary 1.5 miles
- Prague ZOO 1.8 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.9 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 4 miles
- Aquapalace 9.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- BIO market Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Vltava River 0.4 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 6.2 miles
- Pardubice Airport 59.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 18 per day.
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 3.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking for more than 9 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Three Storks accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.