Barceló Old Town Praha
Celetna 29, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 597 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Barceló Old Town Praha.
6 Reasons to Choose Barceló Old Town Praha
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Prague
Barceló Hotels and Resorts operates this hotels since the reconstruction in late 2009. Hotel is famous to high level of provided services, helpfull staff in the heart of the city.
Barceló Old Town Praha takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Mozart Dinner Prague 0 miles
- Powder Tower 0.1 miles
- Municipal House 0.1 miles
- Ungelt 0.1 miles
- Hybernia Theater 0.1 miles
- Naměstí Republiky Subway Station 0.1 miles
- Kotva Department Store 0.1 miles
- Náměstí republiky 0.1 miles
- Estates Theater 0.1 miles
- Týn Cathedral 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Old Town Square 0.2 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.2 miles
- Wenceslas Square 0.4 miles
- Prague National Museum 0.6 miles
- Charles Bridge 0.6 miles
- Prague Castle 1.1 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 1.2 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.6 miles
- Prague ZOO 2.2 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 3.2 miles
- Vltava River 0.6 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 7.2 miles
- Pardubice Airport 58.5 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Prague City Centre Restaurant Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Pub food, Greek, Indian, Street food, Organic, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 30 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.