Stay in the heart of Prague – Excellent location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Botel Albatros! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set on a boat on Vltava River and only a few minutes' walk from Charles Bridge and Old Town Square, Botel Albatros offers stylish, wooden-panelled rooms. Free Wi-Fi is provided at the reception and in the restaurant.
The restaurant serves Czech and international cuisine. Guests can enjoy a cocktail on the bar with a summer terrace.
The front desk at Botel Albatros is open 24 hours and provides safes.
The Namesti republiky is 350 yards away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Prague, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Most popular facilities
ATM and Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM machine and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, 1. Do you allow check in after 00:00 (night time)?? 2. What is the breakfast time?Good afternoon, we are at the reception non-stop. The breakfast time is from 7:00 - 10:00Answered on 9 January 2020
- Do you have an iron and hairdryer in room ?V pokoji fén nemáme, ale můžete si fén zapůjčit na recepci při příjezdu.Answered on 26 November 2019
- My flight lands 22pm 6.7. is it possible to book in late like that? Will be able get inDobrý den, ano není problém zarezervovat let i na později. recepce je otevřená non-stop.Answered on 22 June 2022
- Hello,is the parking in front of the hotel safe? As I will have luggage in my car. So I am worried that someone might break in,to check what is in it.Dobrý den, parkoviště máme přímo před botel a je nehlídané.Answered on 12 October 2022
- hi do you fell movements of the boat in your room- I am sensitive to those movemntsDobrý den, botel se nehoupe. Nemusíte mít strach nejsme na moři :)Answered on 20 September 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 4 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Botel Albatros accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
FAQs about Botel Albatros
Check-in at Botel Albatros is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Botel Albatros by:
- Car 30min
The prices at Botel Albatros may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Botel Albatros can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Botel Albatros has 1 restaurant:
Botel Albatros offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
Botel Albatros is 1,050 yards from the centre of Prague.