Liblice 61, Byšice, 27732, Czech Republic – Great location - show map
Liblice Castle is one of the most compact monuments of the Bohemian high Baroque from the school of Italian architect Giovanni Battista Alliprandi, who elaborated a characteristic project of a new building upon an impulse of the contemporary owner of the dominion, Arnošt Josef Pachta of Rájov, who was later on promoted into countship. The last noble owner of the castle was the Valdštejn family. In 1945, the property passed into the ownership of the state, which transferred it under the administration of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
Château Liblice takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
Restaurants & Markets
- Kaufland Supermarket 4.3 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 4.3 miles
- Labe River 3.1 miles
- Lhota Lake 7.5 miles
- Rip Mountain 16.8 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 20 miles
- Pardubice Airport 54.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Château Liblice
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Darts (additional charge)
- Karaoke (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.