Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Francouzska 76, Prague, 10100, Czech Republic – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Czech Inn! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Czech Inn is housed in a beautifully restored 19th-century building just under 1 miles from the historic center of Prague, featuring stylish rooms, a brick cellar bar and free Wi-Fi in public areas.
A warm breakfast buffet is served daily in the brick cellar. In the evening, the bar features live entertainment, happy hour and light snacks.
The staff will be happy to give directions to the main sights, but also recommends some lesser known places of interest.
The Czech Inn has a pick-up/drop-off service to/from the airport upon prior arrangement. Charges are applicable.
The Namesti Miru metro station is only a short walk away. Trams and buses also stop nearby and take guests directly into the center of the city. Sights like Wenceslas Square and the Old Town Square can be easily reached by public transportation within 20 minutes.
This is our guests' favorite part of Prague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Czech Inn
- Is it quiet at night?Czech Inn is generally quiet hostel as no noise is tolerated inside or around the hostel at any time during the night quiet period (10 p.m. to 8 a.m.)...Answered on December 19, 2019
- Do you have a hairdryer in the room?We provide hairdryer in all of our private rooms with private bathrooms (single ensuite, double/twin ensuite, triple ensuite and studio apartment) for...Answered on December 19, 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?We have 3 different options for holding and locking your possessions. We have lockers in all of our dorm rooms for use for free. If you do not have yo...Answered on December 19, 2019
- Hello there, I would like to spend 2/3 days in your hostel. What are my parking options there? Is it free parking in that stree? Thanks!Hello. It is possible to park on the nearby streets for free. Otherwise upon arrival we can recommend you other options. Best regards, AlexAnswered on July 23, 2020
- Hi.. I'm coming around 1 am in the morning, will the reception be opened?Hello, thank you for your question! I am happy to inform you that our reception is open 24/7 so later / very early arrivals are possible :) AdamAnswered on September 13, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 8 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Czech Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that only guests between the age of 18 and 39 can stay in shared dormitory rooms.
When booking 3 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Czech Inn
The prices at Czech Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Czech Inn is 1.6 miles from the center of Prague.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Czech Inn by:
- Taxi 50min
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 50min
Czech Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Bike tours
- Bar crawls
- Live music/Performance
- Stand-up comedy
- Happy hour
- Walking tours
Guests staying at Czech Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Czech Inn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.