Hotel Meda of Museum Kampa
Národní obrany 33, Prague, 16000, Czech Republic –
Do you like the idea of enjoying a lively, bustling city while staying in a quiet neighborhood, only a few minutes away from all the action? Hotel Meda is names after the famous Czech art collector and owner of the Kampa Museum, Meda Mladkova. It retains the charm of a small family owned hotel built in the 1930's, but with 21st century conveniences.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Vítězné náměstí 0.1 miles
- Dejvická Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Prague - Dejvice 0.3 miles
- Hradčanská Subway Station 0.4 miles
- Letohrádek královny Anny 0.6 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 0.7 miles
- Prague Castle 0.7 miles
- Šternberg Palace - Czech National Gallery 0.8 miles
- Sparta Stadium 0.8 miles
- Waldstein Riding School 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Prague ZOO 1.1 miles
- Charles Bridge 1.2 miles
- Old Town Square 1.4 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 1.4 miles
- Harley Davidson 115th Anniversary 1.5 miles
- Wenceslas Square 1.9 miles
- Prague National Museum 2.1 miles
- Vyšehrad 2.7 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 4.2 miles
- Aquapalace 10.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Albert supermarket Supermarket 0 miles
- Pilsner Urquell original restaurant "Kulatak" Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sakura - Sushi restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Kavala - greek restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Vltava River 1.2 miles
- Vodní nádrž Džbán Lake 2.5 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 5.8 miles
- Pardubice Airport 59.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Meda of Museum Kampa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Safe (additional charge)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Meda of Museum Kampa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.