Benesova 18 - 20, Brno, 657 83, Czech Republic –
Founded in 1870 the Grandhotel Brno is still one of the most famous places in Brno. Because of its long tradition and history the Grandhotel looks back to a list of fascinating guests from politics, industry and music. Hotel is located directly in the city center, opposite the main railway station, the historical sights and shopping streets are only a few minutes walking distance away.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Brno Main Station 0.2 miles
- Brno Underground Labyrinth 0.2 miles
- Capuchin Crypt 0.2 miles
- Old Town Hall 0.2 miles
- Brno Christmas Market 0.3 miles
- St. Peter and Paul Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Freedom Square 0.3 miles
- St. James Church 0.4 miles
- Špilberk Castle 0.6 miles
- Villa Tugendhat 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Botanic Garden 1.1 miles
- Trade Fairs Brno 1.4 miles
- The Nicholas Copernicus Observatory and Planetarium 1.5 miles
- Brno Resevoir 5.7 miles
- Masaryk Circuit 7.2 miles
- Macocha Abyss 13.5 miles
- Dinopark Vyskov 18.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Zelný trh Market 0.1 miles
- Brno-Turany Airport 4.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Grandhotel Brno
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Brno
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 17 per day.
- Street Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Grandhotel Brno accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.