Hotel Hastal Prague Old Town
Hastalska 1077/16, Prague, 110 00 , Czech Republic – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1174 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Hastal Prague Old Town.
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room With Extra Bed|
|Room Selected at Check-In|
|Classic Single Room|
|Classic Double or Twin Room|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room|
Hotel Hastal Prague Old Town is one of the last independent hotels in Prague which is managed by the Owners. The buiding was founded in 1729. In 1859 it was bought and rebuilt by architect Prokop Teige. The present Geneal Manager of Hotel Hastal is their son Kristian Hanslik who has been running the family business with his wife Jana for 25 years. The hotel has been reconstructed completely recently ( February 2017 ).
Want to send a special request to Kristian & Jana / Book with the Owners / Hanslik Family / hastal.com? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Roxy Club 0.1 miles
- Speculum Alchemiae 0.1 miles
- Kotva Department Store 0.2 miles
- Jewish Museum in Prague 0.2 miles
- Spanish Synagogue Prague 0.2 miles
- Ungelt 0.2 miles
- Mozart Dinner Prague 0.2 miles
- Palladium Shopping Center 0.2 miles
- National Gallery in Prague 0.2 miles
- Kinský Palace 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Old Town Square 0.3 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.3 miles
- Charles Bridge 0.7 miles
- Wenceslas Square 0.7 miles
- Prague National Museum 0.9 miles
- Prague Castle 1 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 1.1 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.9 miles
- Prague ZOO 1.9 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 3.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Lokál Restaurant 0 miles
- La Degustation Restaurant 0 miles
- Chez Marcel Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Old Town Square Market 0.2 miles
- Palladium Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Velká Amerika - Mořina Lake 21.1 miles
- Vltava River 0.3 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 7.1 miles
- Pardubice Airport 58.5 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Prague City Centre Restaurant Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Pub food, Greek, Indian, Street food, Organic, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Hastal Prague Old Town
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Prague
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Racquetball Off-site (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1174 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: