Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Ibis Praha Old Town
Na Porici 5, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 2387 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Prague – Excellent location – show map
Ibis Praha Old Town is located in the heart of Prague, 350 feet from the old town. Na Porici, the main shopping street, is just a few steps away.
All rooms of the Ibis Praha provide air conditioning, a shower and a toilet. Some also have flat-screen TV sets. The whole hotel property is accessible to wheel chairs. The hotel also offers rooms with accessibly designed bathrooms on special request.
Guests of the nonsmoking Ibis Praha can additionally book a rich breakfast buffet upon arrival. Outside the restaurant's opening hours, refreshments and snacks are available in the hotel’s Rendezvous Bar.
The Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and the Jewish quarter are 1,650 feet from the Ibis Praha Old Town. Charles Bridge is 0.6 mi and Prague Castle is 0.9 mi away. The next public transportation hub is Namesti Republiky, which is 350 feet from the hotel. The State Opera can be reached within 2,650 feet.
This is our guests' favorite part of Prague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
4 reasons to choose Ibis Praha Old Town
- How do we book disabled room?Dears, please, write it in comment and we will prepare the room for you. With kind regards Irena Fišerová, Front Office ManagerAnswered on July 15, 2020
- Do you accommodate stag parties of upto 20 people?Hello, we will be pleased to welcome you in our hotel. For the groups reservations please contact Adam.Tomisek@accor.com. Kind regardsAnswered on August 10, 2021
- Hi, I would like to book a hotel for 18 guests, does this hotel accept a stag party, we are very respectful and wish to book somewhere nice? I look f...Hello, we will be pleased to welcome you in our hotel. For the groups reservations please contact Adam.Tomisek@accor.com. Kind regardsAnswered on August 10, 2021
- I'm looking for a hotel with secure parking. How do I book parking? How much is the cost?Hello, we have an indoor parking, price is 590 CZK/per day. Kind regards IBIS PRAHA OLD TOWNAnswered on August 10, 2021
- Hi is it possible to have the rooms next to each other?Hello, yes, we have as well connecting rooms. Kind regardsAnswered on August 10, 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ibis Praha Old Town accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the payment for an extra bed is possible only in local currency.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Ibis Praha Old Town
Ibis Praha Old Town is 2,450 feet from the center of Prague.
Room options at Ibis Praha Old Town include:
The prices at Ibis Praha Old Town may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ibis Praha Old Town by:
- Car 30min
Guests staying at Ibis Praha Old Town can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Ibis Praha Old Town is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Ibis Praha Old Town offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)