Hotel Kings Court
U Obecniho Domu 3, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 3200 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Kings Court.
|Two Connecting Deluxe Rooms|
|Tower Duplex Suite|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room With Extra Bed|
|Executive Double or Twin Room|
Rendezvous with Prague’s history, modernity & lifestyle. A historical,neo-Renaissance-style building has been gently and tastefully transformed from the former prestigious seat of the Czech chamber of Commerce into the deluxe 5 star Hotel KINGS COURT
Hotel Kings Court takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Naměstí Republiky Subway Station 0 miles
- Náměstí republiky 0 miles
- Municipal House 0 miles
- Powder Tower 0.1 miles
- Hybernia Theater 0.1 miles
- Mozart Dinner Prague 0.1 miles
- Kotva Department Store 0.1 miles
- Palladium Shopping Center 0.1 miles
- Roxy Club 0.2 miles
- Ungelt 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Old Town Square 0.3 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.3 miles
- Wenceslas Square 0.5 miles
- Prague National Museum 0.6 miles
- Charles Bridge 0.7 miles
- Prague Castle 1.2 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 1.3 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.7 miles
- Prague ZOO 2.2 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 3.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Palladium Supermarket 0 miles
- Seasonal farmers markets on the Republic square Market 0 miles
- Vltava River 0.3 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 7.3 miles
- Pardubice Airport 58.4 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Prague City Centre Restaurant Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Pub food, Greek, Indian, Street food, Organic, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Brasserie mEating Point
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
MY WOK & SUSHI
Food: Chinese, Japanese, Nepalese, Szechuan, Thai, Asian
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Kings Court
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Prague
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year) (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! Wired internet is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 40 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 70 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
For all Deluxe room types, spa facilities are available for a surcharge and are not included in the room rate.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 3200 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: