Hotel Kings Court
U Obecniho Domu 3, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 3330 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Kings Court.
King David Suite
Tower Duplex Suite
Two Connecting Deluxe Rooms
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room With Extra Bed
Executive Double or Twin Room
Rendezvous with Prague’s history, modernity & lifestyle. A historical,neo-Renaissance-style building has been gently and tastefully transformed from the former prestigious seat of the Czech chamber of Commerce into the deluxe 5 star Hotel KINGS COURT
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Naměstí Republiky Subway Station 0 miles
- Náměstí republiky 0 miles
- Municipal House 0 miles
- Powder Tower 0.1 miles
- Hybernia Theater 0.1 miles
- Mozart Dinner Prague 0.1 miles
- Kotva Department Store 0.1 miles
- Palladium Shopping Center 0.1 miles
- Roxy Club 0.2 miles
- Ungelt 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Old Town Square 0.3 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.3 miles
- Wenceslas Square 0.5 miles
- Prague National Museum 0.6 miles
- Charles Bridge 0.7 miles
- Prague Castle 1.2 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 1.3 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.7 miles
- Prague ZOO 2.2 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 3.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Palladium Supermarket 0 miles
- Seasonal farmers markets on the Republic square Market 0 miles
- Vltava River 0.3 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 7.3 miles
- Pardubice Airport 58.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Brasserie mEating Point
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
MY WOK & SUSHI
Food: Chinese, Japanese, Nepalese, Szechuan, Thai, Asian
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Kings Court
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Prague
Most Popular Facilities
Hotel Kings Court features these highly-rated facilities:
- Room Service 9.2
- Restaurant 9.1
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Full Body Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year) (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! Wired internet is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 40 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 70 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Kings Court accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
For all Deluxe room types, spa facilities are available for a surcharge and are not included in the room rate.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.