Stay in the heart of Prague – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel KINGS COURT! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located next to the Art-Nouveau Municipal House and the elegant Na Prikope shopping street, the 5-star Hotel KINGS COURT enjoys a unique location in the heart of Prague.
The exclusive Spa Kings Court includes a small pool, a Finnish sauna and a steam bath. Soothing massages can be booked on request and fitness facilities are available free of charge. All rooms include complimentary luxury L'Occitane toiletries.
Behind the historic facade of the Kings Court hotel you can find stylishly furnished rooms featuring air-conditioning, a flat-screen satellite TV, Nespresso coffee maker, tea making facilities and a laptop-size safe.
The Majesty Lounge invites you to unwind after a rewarding day and the ADELE Restaurant & Bar offers magnificent views of Republic square. You can choose from a wide range of characteristic Czech specialties and select dishes of the international cuisine.
This is our guests' favorite part of Prague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I’ve booked to stay with you on the 7th of February 2020 till the 10th. I wanted to know which is your best room. If my room isn’t that great I was wondering if I could upgrade please. Thank you!Dears, thank you for your kind message and reservation at Hotel KINGS COURT. Our best room is Tower Duplex Suite with Lounge and Spa Access which is one unique room in our hotel. Shall you be interested in upgraded rooms offer, our team will be pleased to assist you. Please contact the hotel directly (contact details are available on hotel homepage accordingly or you can send direct message via Booking guest communication system when accessing your reservation) We are looking forward to welcoming you at Hotel KINGS COURT in February! With kind regards, Lenka Paníčková,Reservation & Revenue ManagerAnswered on December 4, 2019
- Hi, where the second bed is located in your Executive Suite with Lounge and Spa Access room? Is it another bed in the room or is the bed located in the living room?Dears, thank you for your question. I would like to kindly inform you that our Executive Suite features 1 bedroom with separate living/seating area, two bathrooms and balcony with beautiful Prague views. The room can fit up to 2 extra (rollaway) beds which are then placed in living area room. Best regards, Lenka Panickova, Reservation and Revenue ManagerAnswered on January 2, 2020
- Hi, are kids allowed to join swimming pool anytime or there is restricted time for them?Good afternoon, Opening hours: Daily 10:00-22:00 (Fitness area open 24 hours a day for hotel guests) Please note that children 0-16 years of age are not allowed in our spa after 16:00. With best regards, Katerina - res. agentAnswered on September 12, 2022
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel KINGS COURT accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
For the reservations where prepayment is needed, guests are required to pay via 3D secure system in order to guarantee reservation. Property will get in touch with the guests for more details after booking.
Guests are required to provide the credit card used during booking upon check-in or pay the reservation upon check-in with a different credit card.
Credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for extra charges.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel KINGS COURT
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel KINGS COURT by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 25min
- Airport shuttle (public) 45min
Hotel KINGS COURT is 1,800 feet from the center of Prague.
Hotel KINGS COURT has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Hotel KINGS COURT is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Hotel KINGS COURT may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel KINGS COURT can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Hotel KINGS COURT offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Spa facilities
- Body scrub
- Couples' massage
- Swimming pool
- Back massage
- Facial treatments
- Full-body massage
- Locker rooms
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Body wrap
- Head massage
- Beauty services
- Foot massage
- Body treatments
- Steam room
- Spa/Wellness packages
Room options at Hotel KINGS COURT include: