You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Lunik! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hotel Luník is a traditional family-style hotel, located in a peaceful part of the historical center of Prague, 350 feet from the metro stations Námesti Míru and I.P.Pavlova. It takes you just 8 minutes to walk to the famous Wenceslas square, to the National museum as well as to the shopping and entertainment areas of Prague.
Free Wi-Fi in the cozy rooms allows you to stay in touch with your family, friends and colleagues. Coffee and tea facilities are provided in the rooms free of charge.
Hotel Lunik is also a very convenient place to stay for delegates attending events in the Prague Congress Center (1 stop by metro). A well equipped function room is available for meetings and celebrations.
Garage parking is possible on request and for a surcharge. From the close-by metro stations you can easily reach any point in the Golden City.
This is our guests' favorite part of Prague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Dobrý den, kolik stojí parkování?Dobry den, cena na nasich parkovacich mistech je 400,- / noc. S pozdravem Linda, recepceAnswered on 23 October 2021
- Hi. Do you have a luggage storage facility where we can leave our bags/suitcases for a few hours after check out? ThanksHello, yes of course you can store your bags here. Best regards Lunik TeamAnswered on 9 August 2022
- Does the rooms have hair dryerHello, yes all rooms have hair dryer. Hotel LunikAnswered on 19 September 2022
- Hi, I was trying to book your hotel and made a payment via PayPal, but it immediately got canceled. The message: "Attention! Your booking was declined..Dear Sir/Madam, we are very sorry for your troubles with the booking but this will be probably a question to booking.com and not to our property as bo..Answered on 5 November 2022
- Dobrý den, je v pokoji, či jinde v hotelu, možnost využití chladničky? Dále je možné ponechat zavazadla v hotelu na pár hodin po check-outu? Předem..Dobry den, zavazadla je samozrejme mozne si u nas ulozit. Chladnicka je na nekterych komfort pokojich, prip. je mozne si nechat veci v lednici u nas n..Answered on 13 October 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- SafeAdditional charge
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
4:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hotel Lunik accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Hotel Lunik of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Lunik
The prices at Hotel Lunik may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Lunik is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Room options at Hotel Lunik include:
Hotel Lunik is 1 miles from the center of Prague.
Hotel Lunik offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Hotel Lunik can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include: