Best Western Hotel Páv
Křemencova 13, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic – Great location - show map
5 Reasons to Choose Best Western Hotel Páv
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The tradition of Best Western Hotel Páv in Prague goes to 1806 when the building was called The Three Blackbirds. Pleasant location in the Prague’s New Town, in the immediate proximity to the Vltava banks, all monuments and tourist attractions.
Best Western Hotel Páv takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Národní Subway Station 0.2 miles
- Prague Beer Spa 0.2 miles
- Laterna Magica 0.2 miles
- Czech National Theater 0.2 miles
- Dancing House Ginger & Fred 0.3 miles
- Karlovo Náměstí Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Bethlehem Chapel 0.4 miles
- Langhans Gallery 0.4 miles
- Lucerna 0.4 miles
- Karlovy Lázně 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Wenceslas Square 0.5 miles
- Charles Bridge 0.6 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.6 miles
- Prague National Museum 0.6 miles
- Old Town Square 0.6 miles
- Prague Castle 1.1 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.1 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 1.1 miles
- Prague ZOO 2.6 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 3.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- U Fleků Restaurant 0 miles
- Vltava River 0.2 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 6.9 miles
- Pardubice Airport 58.8 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Naplavka Riverbank Restaurant Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Pub food, Street food, Organic, Coffee & tea
- Prague City Centre Restaurant Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Pub food, Greek, Indian, Street food, Organic, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 30 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child from 4 to 12 years is charged EUR 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.