Hlavní 29, Úžice, 277 45, Czech Republic – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Resort Svět! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in quiet surroundings, 5.6 mi from Prague - Letňany on the D8 highway, Resort Svět can be found in the Resort Svět in Zelené Údolí in Úžice. Built of wood and stone, the interior is decorated in various exotic styles. Free private parking is available.
The themed rooms represent different parts of the world. They have a private bathroom, a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV and offers views of the rural surroundings. Free Wi-fi is available in all rooms.
A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every day. There is also a garden terrace and a barbecue area.
The Ranč at Bašta Restaurant, which is located in the resort, offers a wide range of Czech specialties from the stone kitchen.
A putting green, a minigolf course and billiard tables are available on site. The nearby palaces of Nelazoheves, Veltrusy and Melnik can be reached by car in 10 to 30 minutes.
A bus stop can be found just 650 feet from the Resort Svět. The bus goes to the Kobylisy Metro Station in Prague and the ride takes about 25 minutes. Ruzyně Airport is 12 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.Resort Svět has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 27, 2011
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, Is it possible to check in after 20:00? ThanksHello, yes it is possible, we let you the key from your room at the security man and he will show you the room. Regards Reception Resort SvětAnswered on 24 May 2022
- Hi, We are a group of 8 people. I was wondering if there is facility to have bonfire and a get together outdoors?Hi, unfortunately we can't enable to have a binofire. But we can offer to sit in our summer Bistro Ranč, where we offer burgers, pizzas, tortillas an..Answered on 22 June 2021
- Do you have rooms with tub baths? Single bookingHello, yes we have a three rooms with bath tube. Best regards Lucie Oberleutnerová ReceptionistAnswered on 17 June 2020
- Hi, I need a room for the night 30/31st January, but possible I need to check in after 24:00 Is it possible? Best regards, GenadiHello, thank you for your e-mail. Yes, it is possible to check-in after 24:00. We can prepare for you the key of room in the security and security s..Answered on 29 January 2020
- We liked your hotel, we like to stay from 16 to 20 of May. 2 families. We have a small dog (approx 3 kg) We will keep it always with us. Is it OK?Hello, accommodation with a dog is possible only in a family apartment. This apartment si from 16 to 20 of May available so you can make a reservation..Answered on 25 April 2023
- Still looking?
- CuisineAmerican • International
- Open forBrunch • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Modern • Romantic
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Themed dinnersOff-site
- Walking tours
- Kids' club
- Mini golfAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Indoor play area
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioningAdditional charge
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa facilities
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash Resort Svět accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Resort Svět of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Resort Svět
Check-in at Resort Svět is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Resort Svět has 1 restaurant:
- Bistro Ranč
Resort Svět is 2,150 feet from the center of Úžice.
Room options at Resort Svět include:
Resort Svět offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mini golf
- Kids' club
- Spa facilities
- Themed dinners
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Walking tours
The prices at Resort Svět may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Resort Svět on this page.