Perlova 1, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1456 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Perla Hotel.
You will benefit from the top Prague location next to Old Town Sq. and Wenceslas Sq.
Want to send a special request to Tomas Startl? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Můstek Subway Station 0.2 miles
- Bethlehem Chapel 0.2 miles
- Estates Theater 0.2 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.2 miles
- Langhans Gallery 0.2 miles
- Old Town Square 0.3 miles
- Prague Christmas Market 0.3 miles
- Duplex Club 0.3 miles
- Národní Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Týn Cathedral 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Wenceslas Square 0.3 miles
- Czech National Theater 0.4 miles
- Charles Bridge 0.5 miles
- Prague National Museum 0.5 miles
- Prague Castle 1 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 1 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.4 miles
- Prague ZOO 2.3 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 3.5 miles
- Aquapalace 8.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La Piccola Perla Pizzeria Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Staré Časy Czech restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Supermarket Albert Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Havelské Tržiště Market 0.2 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 7 miles
- Pardubice Airport 58.7 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Prague City Centre Restaurant Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Pub food, Greek, Indian, Street food, Organic, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Perla Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Prague
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 28 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 35 per person per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 35 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 35 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.