28.října 378/15, Prague, 11000, Czech Republic – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1786 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Prague Inn.
|Standard Double or Twin Room|
|Double or Twin Room with View|
The four-storey house known as "The Golden Beehive", following complete renovations, now houses a luxury hotel, and is the oldest building in Wenceslas Square. It originated approximately in the second half of the 14th century. The house itself has been adorned since the 15th century with frescoes by famous Czech painters, and it offers unbelievable views of the roofs and spires of the historic core of the city.
Prague Inn takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Můstek Subway Station 0.1 miles
- Estates Theater 0.1 miles
- Duplex Club 0.2 miles
- Langhans Gallery 0.2 miles
- Mucha Museum 0.2 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.2 miles
- Týn Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Bethlehem Chapel 0.2 miles
- Prague Christmas Market 0.3 miles
- Old Town Square 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Wenceslas Square 0.3 miles
- Prague National Museum 0.5 miles
- Czech National Theater 0.5 miles
- Charles Bridge 0.5 miles
- Prague Castle 1 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 1.1 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.4 miles
- Prague ZOO 2.3 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 3.4 miles
- Aquapalace 8.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Wenceslas square Market 0 miles
- Albert Supermarket 0 miles
- Vltava river River 0.8 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 7.1 miles
- Pardubice Airport 58.6 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Prague City Centre Restaurant Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Pub food, Greek, Indian, Street food, Organic, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Prague Inn
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Prague
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1786 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: