Mariánskolázeňská 298/3, Karlovy Vary, 36001, Czech Republic –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 164 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Quisisana Palace.
6 Reasons to Choose Quisisana Palace
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Karlovy Vary
In the centre of Carlsbad, on the famous Marienbad Street, the impressive Quisisana building was constructed during the golden age of the town from 1887-1888. Anton Pupp, a member of the fourth generation of the one of the most well-known and wealthiest families, built this jewel for his wife Maria, who came from the Mattoni family, who were also very well-to-do. Built in the Historicist style, the building combines elements from the Neo-Renaissance, Neo-Gothic and Neo-Baroque styles. Back then the Quisisana was already fascinating at first glance with its richly adorned facades and the fanned out balconies. Up until the death of Anton Pupp in 1907, the prominent building served not only as a residence for the Pupp family, but also as a guest house for their numerous visitors.
Area Info –
- Deer Leap 0.2 miles
- Hot Spring 0.3 miles
- Market Colonnade 0.3 miles
- Church of St. Mary Magdalene 0.3 miles
- Castle Tower 0.3 miles
- Viewpoint Diana 0.3 miles
- Church Of St. Lucas 0.3 miles
- Church of St. Peter and Paul 0.4 miles
- Mill Colonnade 0.4 miles
- Jan Becher Museum 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Train Station Karlovy Vary 1.3 miles
- Moser Glass Works 1.9 miles
- Castle Loket 6 miles
- Church of St. Anna 6.3 miles
- Gothic church of St. George 6.4 miles
- Castle and Chateau Bečov nad Teplou 9.5 miles
- Fichtelberg 14.8 miles
- Colonnade by the Singing Fountain 18.4 miles
- The Singing Fountain 18.5 miles
- Karlovy Vary Airport 2 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 61.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 70 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.