Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague
Janackovo nab. 15, Prague, 150 00, Czech Republic – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 403 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague
Behind its Art Nouveau façade the Mamaison Riverside Prague offers large and elegant rooms with individually controlled air conditioning and free Internet access (both wireless and wired). Laptop-size safes with an electricity plug inside are available as well.
You can start your day with a rich breakfast in the comfort of your room or in the Riverside Restaurant.
The Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague offers a limousine transfer from the airport to the hotel for a surcharge.
This is our guests' favorite part of Prague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 30, 2009
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi do you have an airport shuttle service?The airport transfer is 1350 CZK (approx. 53 EUR) per one car (max 3 persons) and one way. If you would like to make a reservation we need the flight details approx 72h before your arrival. Thank you.Answered on 7 December 2022
- Hi! I want to book a room, but we are four people, two adults, two children, and I can't find a family room in Booking.Hello, thank you for your message. The best room for two adults and two children is Superior Suite. It has one king size bed and one sofa for two people. So you can book this type of the room for your family. Best regards, Pavla Vaňková FOMAnswered on 8 October 2022
- hi just wondering how far you are situated from the christmas markets?thank you in advanceHello, the Christmas markets are 30 minutes by a walk, or 20 minutes if you decide to go with a tram, or 10 minutes if you go with a car.Answered on 31 January 2023
- How much is the airport transfer to the hotel from airport Kind reyThe airport transfer is 1350 CZK (approx. 53 EUR) per one car (max 3 persons) and one way. If you would like to make a reservation we need the flight details approx 72h before your arrival. Thank you.Answered on 7 December 2022
- Hi, Hope that you are doing well. I have just one quick question. Is the parking spot included in room price, or you are charging extra for it? Thank you. Kind RegardsGood evening, thank you for your question. Regarding your parking request - It is not included in the room price. Our hotel provides a hotel parking. The price for the hotel parking is 600, CZK/day (24 EUR), address - Dienzenhoferovy sady 5, Praha 5Answered on 28 December 2022
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
From 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 5:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague
Guests staying at Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague include:
Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague is 1.1 miles from the center of Prague.
Check-in at Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.