Stay in the heart of Prague – Excellent location – show map
Hotel Rott is centrally located on the historical Malé Naměstí (Little Square), next to the famous Old Town Square. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms and a modern restaurant. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel.
The Rott mixes its historic setting with modern rooms offering satellite TV and free WiFi internet access.
A rich buffet breakfast is served every morning.
This 4-star hotel has a fitness room and offers room and laundry service. A limousine pick-up service is available on request.
The hotel’s ideal location in the heart of the Old Town, offers guests easy access to the city’s main attractions on foot. Staroměstská Metro Station is 1,150 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Prague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- How much is the parkingGood morning and thank you for the queston: when booking a superior room, the parking is free of charge, with a standart room the cost is 27 EUR per 2..Answered on July 5, 2022
- Is on site parking availableParking is available in the partner´s garage nearby our hotel (5 minutes a walk) for a fee.Answered on October 2, 2020
- Hello does your hotel have a lift or elevator? Do you have shuttles to bus snd train stations?Hello, yes, our hotel has a lift and we do not have shuttle service, but can order you our hotel taxi.Answered on May 26, 2022
- This room comes with free parkingYes, madam or sir, it does :). Thank you for the reservation! Jana BudinskáAnswered on October 11, 2021
- Hello, I could not find info about parking possibilities. Could you, please, advice? Thank you!Good morning from Prague, sir, Hotel Rott has contractual garages that are underneath the Rudolfinum - about 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Please, co..Answered on August 24, 2021
- Still looking?
Danielas by Barock
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hotel Rott accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Hotel Rott of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Rott
Hotel Rott has 1 restaurant:
- Danielas by Barock
The prices at Hotel Rott may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Rott is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Rott by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min
Hotel Rott is 500 feet from the center of Prague.
Guests staying at Hotel Rott can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Rott offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hand massage
- Foot massage
- Back massage
- Full-body massage
- Head massage
- Bicycle rental
- Neck massage
Room options at Hotel Rott include: