Josefska 1, Prague, 118 00, Czech Republic –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1862 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
A historical name of the buildingis the ''House at the Golden Eagle" (at the corner). The building is also known under its original name "The House at the 3 Lambs". The house was rebuilt into a hotel with a high urban quality. The building is under the sight of the memorial office, along with other historical landmarks, and is part of the Czech National Heritage. The house consists of features of three main styles: Late Gothic features,Renaissance features,Neo-baroque features
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- St. Nicolas Church 0.1 miles
- Lesser Quarter 0.1 miles
- Valdštejnská zahrada 0.2 miles
- Prague Castle 0.3 miles
- Charles Bridge 0.3 miles
- Museum Kampa 0.3 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Malostranská Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Waldstein Riding School 0.3 miles
- Schwarzenberg Palace 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Czech National Theater 0.6 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.7 miles
- Old Town Square 0.7 miles
- Wenceslas Square 1.1 miles
- Prague National Museum 1.3 miles
- Harley Davidson 115th Anniversary 1.6 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.8 miles
- Prague ZOO 2 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 4.1 miles
- Aquapalace 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Holesovice Market 1.2 miles
- Budha Bar Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Kampa Park Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 6.3 miles
- Pardubice Airport 59.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose The Charles
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 20 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 8 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Charles accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that all photos are illustrative. The room reserved may slightly vary from the images shown.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.