Hotel U 3 Pstrosu
Dražického náměstí 12, Prague, 11000, Czech Republic – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1527 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel U 3 Pstrosu.
Our beautiful building dating back to 1597 was built by Jan Fux the "federschmucker" or feather merchant - he sold ostrich plumes which were all the vogue at that time. He invited Daniel Alexius to paint a bombastic advertisement of symbols of his business, which one may still admire today. This dedication for providing exclusivity and uniqueness is our own commitment to the services we offer.
Hotel U 3 Pstrosu takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- St. Nicolas Church 0.1 miles
- Lesser Quarter 0.2 miles
- Valdštejnská zahrada 0.2 miles
- Charles Bridge 0.2 miles
- Museum Kampa 0.2 miles
- Malostranská Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Waldstein Riding School 0.3 miles
- Prague Castle 0.3 miles
- Karlovy Lázně 0.3 miles
- Zlatý Strom Club 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Vitus Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Czech National Theater 0.5 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.6 miles
- Old Town Square 0.6 miles
- Wenceslas Square 1 miles
- Prague National Museum 1.2 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.7 miles
- Prague ZOO 2 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 4 miles
- Aquapalace 9.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- U tri pstrosu Restaurant 0 miles
- U tri pstrosu Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Vacek Market Market 0 miles
- Vltava River 0.1 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 6.4 miles
- Pardubice Airport 59.3 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Prague City Centre Restaurant Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Pub food, Greek, Indian, Street food, Organic, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
U tri pstrosu
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel U 3 Pstrosu
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Prague
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Wired internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children from 2 to 12 year are charged EUR 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.