Stay in the heart of Český Krumlov – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Zlaty Andel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located on the historic Main Square of the UNESCO-protected Cesky Krumlov, Hotel Zlaty Andel is a charming, originally Gothic building. It houses 2 restaurants and a café with homemade desserts.
Pictures shown on the profile are some examples of 46 different rooms of the property. For further information about the room which will be assigned to you, please contact the reception.The property offers spacious rooms with satellite TV, seating areas and very large, tiled private bathrooms with showers and bathtubs.
The restaurants Don Julius and Petr Vok have a traditional décor with wooden beams and serve a rich selection of Bohemian dishes and international specialties. The menu is accompanied by local Budweis beer and wines from Moravia and other regions.
Guests can also dine al fresco on the terraces and enjoy the superb view over the Square and the castle of Cesky Krumlov. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas of the Zlaty Andel and in some of the rooms.
The popular Music Cocktail and Dance Bar is located in the hotel’s historical vaulted cellar. Its drinks menu includes over 150 different cocktails, national wines and beers on tap.
This is our guests' favorite part of Český Krumlov, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Hello, is it possible to check-in a little later? Between 00:00 - 1:00? Thank youHello, thank you for your question. It depends on the date of your arrival. Thank you for your understanding. Hotel Zlaty andelAnswered on October 28, 2022
- Hello Do you have safe undercover overnight storage for bicycles?Dear hotelguest! Thank you for your message! Yes, we do have a safe undercover overnight storage for bicycles and it is free of charge! Cesky Krumlov and its surroundings is a paradise for cyclists! Greetings from Cesky Krumlov, Paul LindnerAnswered on June 20, 2021
- are the rooms only accessed by stairs. Concerned about getting luggage into our roomHello, yes, there is no lift in the hotel. The hotel porter will be happy to help you with your luggage.Answered on June 11, 2022
- can I drive to the hotel? where exactly is the private parking you are referring to? pls explain the procedure. thnx. Andreihello, you can drive to the hotel, but only from 3 pm to unload of luggage. Then you can park on our hotel parking in the street Linecka 44. The parking costs EUR 14 per day. IvanaAnswered on July 8, 2022
- Hello! We are driving from Vienna. Are we able to drive our car to the hotel? Are there restrictions? Thank you!Hello! 15:00 to 10:30, the entrance only with a valid entrance permission. 10:30 to 15:00, the entrance to the city center is forbidden. Permission can be obtained at the hotel reception. We have a own hotel parking lot. Please contact the reception.Answered on July 13, 2021
Restaurant Don Julius
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Hotel Zlaty Andel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Hotel Zlaty Andel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Zlaty Andel
Hotel Zlaty Andel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour
- Horseback riding
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Hotel Zlaty Andel is 150 feet from the center of Český Krumlov.
Hotel Zlaty Andel has 2 restaurants:
- Restaurant Don Julius
- Don Julius
Guests staying at Hotel Zlaty Andel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Hotel Zlaty Andel include:
Check-in at Hotel Zlaty Andel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel Zlaty Andel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.