Hotel Hotel 38
Oranienburger Str. 38, Mitte, 10117 Berlin, Germany – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2977 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Hotel 38
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Hidden behind a classical façade in a building dating to 1900 the 3-Star-Superior-House (former Hotel am Scheunenviertel) with 34 individual rooms was totally renovated in 2010/11 and is owner operated.
New Synagogue0.1 miles
me Collectors Room Berlin0.2 miles
Bode Museum0.3 miles
Berliner Ensemble0.3 miles
Große Hamburger Straße Jewish Cemetery0.3 miles
Distel Cabaret Theatre0.3 miles
Palace of Tears0.4 miles
Cafe/Bar BeachMitte0.6 miles
Natural History Museum, Berlin0.6 miles
The Reichstag0.8 miles
Berlin TV Tower0.8 miles
Berlin Central Station0.9 miles
Holocaust Memorial1 miles
Potsdamer Platz1.3 miles
Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra1.4 miles
East Side Gallery2.6 miles
Subway Oranienburger Tor Metro Station0.2 miles
Berlin Tegel Airport4.6 miles
Berlin Schönefeld Airport11 miles
Berlin Brandenburg Airport12.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose Hotel 38
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Berlin
Most popular amenities
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Special diet meals (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Baggage storage
- Ticket service
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Tour desk
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/out
Safety & security
- Smoke-free property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|€ 5 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hotel 38 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Hotel 38 of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel 38
Check-in at Hotel 38 is from 7:00 AM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel 38 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel 38 can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel 38 has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Hotel 38 include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel 38 by:
- Bus 27min