Hotel Sendlinger Tor
Oberanger 47, Altstadt - Lehel, 80331 Munich, Germany – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Munich
This centrally located hotel is just a 1-minute walk from Munich’s Pedestrian Area, Old Town and Sendlinger Tor Underground Station. It offers modern rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.
Featuring a spacious layout, each room has radio and a private bathroom.
Breakfast is available until 12:00 at Café Wörner, just 200 feet from Am Sendlinger Tor. There are several restaurants and bars in the area.
Karlsplatz Square and Marienplatz Square with the Old Town Hall are just a 10-minute walk from Sendlinger Tor.
Munich Central Station and the Theresienwiesen Oktoberfest Venue are a 15-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Munich, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is breakfast complimentary?Hello, Unfortunately in our hotel there is no breakfast service, 200 m from us there is a cafeteria and also a bakery where you can have breakfast!Answered on 26 October 2019
- Are there towels provided?Hi, towels and bed sheets are provided in every roomAnswered on 3 December 2019
- is there a coffee machine in the roomDear Gueast, thank you for the Message. unfortunatley we dont have any Coffee Machine in the Rooms, but you will see a Coffee mashine on the Reception where you can buy it :) Kind regards, Hotel Am Sendlinger TorAnswered on 30 January 2020
- Is parking onsite free?Dear Guest, thank you for the Message. We have parking spots but they are not free of charge. They costs € 15,00 per Day/Night. We hope we can welcome you at our Hotel Am Sendlinger Tor. Kind regardsAnswered on 24 January 2020
- It shows a double room for 2 adults and 1 child. It also says no capacity for extra beds in room. Where is the child supposed to sleep if there is no rollaway bed?Kids until 11 years old do not pay any extra and they sleep in the bed with the parents. For babys, we can provide a crib in the room if requiered.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Sendlinger Tor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hotel Sendlinger Tor
Hotel Sendlinger Tor offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Hotel Sendlinger Tor is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel Sendlinger Tor may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Sendlinger Tor is 2,300 feet from the center of Munich.
Yes, Hotel Sendlinger Tor is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Hotel Sendlinger Tor include: