BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only
Marienplatz 22, Altstadt - Lehel, 80331 Munich, Germany – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 499 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Munich
BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only is a residence in front of Munich Town Hall. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
It features luxuriously furnished bedrooms and suites with panoramic views of the Town Hall or Rindermarkt square, adjustable air conditioning, a 55-inch flat-screen TV, WiFi and Bluetooth speakers. The bathroom comes with a rain shower.
Guests will find an open living room which stretches over two floors and a common kitchen with a dining area. Breakfast and meals can be self-prepared by guests or ordered to the cook.
A welcoming host and the concierge are available 24 hours a day. There is also a 24-hour front desk.
BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only enjoys a great location as the nearest metro station is just a few steps away. The metro offers direct connections to the Munich Airport, which can be reached in a 36-minute ride or the International Congress Center Munich, a 24-minute ride away.
Meals from breakfast to midnight snack prepared by a private chef as well as selected drinks are included in the room rate when booking with culinary package.
This is our guests' favorite part of Munich, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Dears, We are vaccinated against Corona with vaccination certificate. Do you additionally require a proof of negative PCR for checking-in?Thank you for your request. As long as you are vaccinated with a EU-approved vaccine, there is no need of an extra PCR- or antigen-test to check in.Answered on 9 July 2021
- The hotel is non smoking. Can we smoke if we book a room with a balcony/terrace?Smoking is allowed on the balcony and terrace of our N and C category rooms.Answered on 2 January 2020
- Parking cost?36,00 Euro per nightAnswered on 7 July 2021
- Is alcohol included in all-inclusiveThere is one sparkling wine, two white and two red wines included, also beer and of each kind of spirit at least oneAnswered on 7 February 2022
- Are u not accepting kids in the hotel? Because you cannot book on any date of kids are added?I am afraid we are not, our policy accepts children with 12 years or olderAnswered on 6 August 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Mediterranean, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- SafeAdditional charge
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Adults only
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only
BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only has 1 restaurant:
BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Cooking class
Guests staying at BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only is 150 feet from the center of Munich.
Room options at BEYOND by Geisel - Adults only include: