Citadines Arnulfpark Munich
Arnulfstraße 51, Maxvorstadt, 80636 Munich, Germany –
Front Office Manager Mr. Marco Antonini
Citadines Arnulfpark Munich is an Apart´Hotel. A modern and comfortable living space, complete with a separate kitchen, TV with satellite channels, and free Wi-Fi… our serviced Apart Hotel is fully- equipped. Choose the package that suits you for your trip, whether for business or pleasure – from a studio for one or two people to 2 or 3-room serviced apartments that can sleep between four and six. Customise your stay in our serviced apartments with à la carte services such as housekeeping on demand, breakfast or babysitting service.
Situated to the west of Munich, the serviced Apart Hotel is in an ideal location in the new district of Arnulfpark, a few minutes from the main train station and the historical centre. Ample public transport links – you’re just one minute from the nearest direct tram stop to the city centre – mean that you’re just a 15 minute-ride away from the Marienplatz. Comfortable and spacious, our reception is open 24 hours a day. Our staff are available to assist you with any questions you may have. For those coming by car, our serviced apartments offer a private car park (charges apply and reservation needed).
People come from all the world to take part in the city’s Beer festival – Oktoberfest – one of the symbols of Bavarian hospitality. It takes place every year from late September to early October on the large square of the Theresienwiese. The city is bursting with architectural treasures: the Frauenkirche cathedral (“Our Lady”) clothed in red brick, and the New Town Hall (Neues Rathaus), the pride of the bourgeoisie in the early 20th century, whose Neo-Gothic splendour gloriously dominates the Marienplatz style. The “Glockenspiel”, its carillon, is one of the most famous in the world. In terms of culture, the Alte Pinakothek, Neue Pinakothek and the Pinakothek der Modern are among some of the most noteworthy museums.
Languages spoken: Chinese, Russian, Italian, Spanish, English, German
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Donnersbergerbrücke Railroad Station 0.3 miles
- Hackerbrücke Railroad Station 0.4 miles
- Maillingerstraße underground station 0.4 miles
- Circus Krone 0.4 miles
- Brewery of Augustiner-Bräu 0.5 miles
- Münchner Hauptbahnhof underground station 0.7 miles
- Rotkreuzplatz underground station 0.7 miles
- Stiglmaierplatz underground station 0.7 miles
- Schwanthaler Höhe underground station 0.8 miles
- IfZ, Institute of Contemporary History 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Central Station Munich 1 miles
- Oktoberfest - Theresienwiese 1.1 miles
- Karlsplatz (Stachus) 1.2 miles
- Frauenkirche 1.6 miles
- Marienplatz & Town Hall 1.6 miles
- Bavarian State Opera 1.7 miles
- Viktualienmarkt 1.7 miles
- Hofbräuhaus 1.8 miles
- Deutsches Museum 2.2 miles
- Englischer Garten 2.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tengelmann Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Munich Airport 18.4 miles
- Memmingen Airport 61.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 18 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secured Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Citadines Arnulfpark Munich accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
This property offers smart, app-based services, including check-in/out and online payment.
End-of-stay cleaning is included in the price, but a daily cleaning service is available for an additional charge. Weekly cleaning is included for guests staying 6 nights or more.
Car parking only possible for a max height of 5.9 feet.
There are charging stations available for certain e-cars. Please contact the property directly for further details on their type and technical parameters.
Please note there's renovation works happening at the property between 16 October 2017 to 30 April 2018.