Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel
Graumannsweg 10, Hohenfelde, 22087 Hamburg, Germany – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster offers nonsmoking accommodations and its rooms feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Some room categories include an Executive Package offering a complimentary range of services such as breakfast.
The Plaza Workspace restaurant and bar offers a rich selection of international and local dishes.
Uhlandstraße Underground Station is a 7-minute walk from the Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster. A bus stop opposite offers connections to Hamburg city center in 5 minutes.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 23, 2005
Hotel chain/brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do you have electric car charging stations?Yes, we do have two chargers. Charging is upon availability and inculded in the Garagefee EUR 22,00 per 24h is payedAnswered on 10 June 2022
- Hi, We are planning to stay in your hotel. We will be coming from the Netherlands. We were wondering if we need to present a negative covid test or an..Dear Guest, At Check-In you need to provide a negative test of 24h or PCR test. You can also show your certificate of your full vaccination for 14 day..Answered on 6 July 2021
- Is it possible to book parking in advance and how much is it per day?Thank you very much for your message. We kindly offer you our parking garage for 22,00€ per night / per car based on availability. There is no need to..Answered on 1 September 2021
- Hi is it possible to have twin beds in two rooms that I’m looking to book ? Thank you for your time.Hello, yes please state that you would like to have twin beds. We try to make this possible then.Answered on 24 September 2021
- Hej, Er det muligt at oplade en elbil under parkering? Mvh. LineDear Line, Thank you very much for your message. We have a charging station in our parking garage which cannot be reserved in advance. Have a great dayAnswered on 15 December 2021
- Still looking?
- The Restaurant
- CuisineLocal • International
- Open forBreakfast
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- The Plaza
- CuisineAmerican • Japanese • Steakhouse • Sushi • Local • Asian • International
- Open forBrunch • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Locker rooms
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 1:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel
Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel is 1.2 miles from the center of Hamburg.
Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel has 2 restaurants:
- The Plaza
- The Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Locker rooms
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
Guests staying at Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Crowne Plaza Hamburg-City Alster, an IHG Hotel include: