You're eligible for a Genius discount at Das Tegernsee! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This hotel stands within a grand castle estate overlooking Tegernsee Lake, and offers a wellness area, outdoor and indoor pools and a sauna. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and free parking.
Das Tegernsee offers rooms within the Art Nouveau-style Sengerschloß castle and in its neighboring buildings. All rooms include a modern bathroom with bathrobes and hairdryer.
The hotel's Senger restaurant serves regional and international dishes. In warm weather, guests can eat on the terrace overlooking the lake and the Alps. Das Tegernsee also features a beer garden and a Baroque hall available for events.
Guests can book professional massages and beauty treatments in Das Tegernsee’s spa. Rental bicycles are also available.
The Sengerschloß castle on Das Tegernsee’s grounds has hosted personalities including Count Metternich and the Queen of Spain.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- if we are in Germany since Aug 23 and we are fully vaccinated (Pfizer), do we still need a negative PCR test to check in ?If you are fully vaccinated you do not need a test to check in. Please provide your vaccination card upon check in.Answered on September 3, 2021
- Hi we are a couple from Singapore and fully vaccinated with certificate. Do we have to take a test before staying at the hotel?Thank you for your message. A full vaccination certificate is enough. You don`t need any test.Answered on December 20, 2021
- Darf man die Spa am Tag die Anreise oder Abreise nutzen? Vielen Dank im VorausDanke für Ihre freundliche Nachricht. Unser Spa- und Wellnessbereich steht Ihnen am Anreisetag ab 15 Uhr sowie am Abreisetag bis 14 Uhr zur Verfügung. Mit herzlichen Grüßen Ihr DAS TEGERNSEE | TeamAnswered on December 14, 2021
- Hi if we are not vaccinated is it ok to stay in the hotel ?Since April 3rd, 2022 there are no access restrictions. Vaccination and test certificates are therefore no longer required at check in. Please note that arrival is only possible if you do not show any symptoms of a corona infection.Answered on June 9, 2022
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Debit card Das Tegernsee accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Furthermore, a stay is only possible if you have not had any contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 within the past 14 days and you have no symptoms yourself.
Guests need to meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: proof of full Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination or recent proof of Coronavirus recovery.
When booking 10 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Das Tegernsee of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Das Tegernsee
The prices at Das Tegernsee may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Das Tegernsee is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Das Tegernsee by:
- Taxi 1h 10min
- Car 1h 10min
- Train 1h 40min
Das Tegernsee is 3,100 feet from the center of Tegernsee.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Das Tegernsee can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Das Tegernsee has 2 restaurants:
- Restaurant Senger
Room options at Das Tegernsee include:
Das Tegernsee offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Beauty services
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Body wrap
- Bicycle rental
- Body treatments
- Locker rooms
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Body scrub
- Facial treatments
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area