Stay in the heart of Heidelberg – Excellent location – show map
Dating back to 1865, this luxury 5-star hotel in the heart of Heidelberg’s historic center features a modern spa center and views of the world famous castle. High speed Wi-Fi is free for guests.
Elegant, individually styled rooms with high quality furnishings are provided at Europäischer Hof Heidelberg. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in the modern bathrooms.
All guests can use the well equipped gym for free. Single travelers enjoy free use of the Panorama Spa Club, and this includes a pool, saunas and a steam room.
The roof terrace with lounge chairs features excellent views of the city and countryside. The sophisticated Kurfürstenstube restaurant offers gourmet international cuisine, and fine wines can be enjoyed in the Europa Bar. A rich breakfast buffet can be booked each morning.
The Philosophenweg Path is just under 1 miles from Europäischer Hof Heidelberg, and overlooks the scenic Neckar River.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- do you have rooms with twin beds?We do not have twin bedded rooms at all. All of our rooms for double occupancy have a german double bed (one bed with two separate mattresses).Answered on 18 December 2019
- Hello Hotel Europaischer, do you still require proof of a negative PCR test at check in? We are double vaccinated. Thanks Steve SmallDear Mr. Small, thank you for your e-mail message. If you are vaccinated two times and the last vaccination is older than two weeks, there is no nee..Answered on 11 September 2021
- Hi kindly Do you have traditional food.Our restaurant stand for classic French Cuisine. We provide dishes of the highest standard that will tickle your tastebuds.Answered on 15 January 2021
- are there elevators/ lifts for all floors ? and wheelchair accessibility?We have elevators to all floors in all our building at our hotel and the hotel is also wheelchair accessible.Answered on 18 July 2021
- does the hotel have parking.There is a public underground parking garage adjacent to our hotel (parking garage P5). The tariff is graduated, for 24 hours we charge € 23.00 per ca..Answered on 8 October 2021
- Still looking?
Food: French, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Food: Mediterranean, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Europäischer Hof Heidelberg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Europäischer Hof Heidelberg
Room options at Hotel Europäischer Hof Heidelberg include:
Hotel Europäischer Hof Heidelberg offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Body treatments
- Personal trainer
- Neck massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Tour or class about local culture
- Beauty services
- Spa facilities
- Locker rooms
- Head massage
- Back massage
- Swimming pool
- Foot massage
- Bicycle rental
- Body scrub
- Facial treatments
- Full-body massage
- Steam room
Hotel Europäischer Hof Heidelberg is 2,950 feet from the center of Heidelberg.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Hotel Europäischer Hof Heidelberg can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Hotel Europäischer Hof Heidelberg may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Europäischer Hof Heidelberg is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Europäischer Hof Heidelberg has 2 restaurants:
- Die Kurfürstenstube