Stay in the heart of Munich – Excellent location - show map
This family-run hotel is located in a quiet side street in the city centre, just a 3-minute walk from Munich Main Station and Karlsplatz Square. Free Wi-Fi is included.
The modern rooms at Hotel Eder feature cable TV and a desk. Your private bathroom includes a hairdryer and toiletries.
A German-style breakfast buffet is provided in Eder's traditional breakfast room with wooden panelling. In summer, guests can also dine on the partially roofed garden terrace/conservatory with plants.
Many restaurants and bars are within a 2-minute walk. Munich’s Old Town district is a 5-minute walk away. Underground and S-Bahn Trains from Munich Main Station provide connections to all parts of the city.
Reception is open 24 hours a day at the Eder. Parking can be found nearby for a small daily fee.
This is our guests' favourite part of Munich, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Does the hotel have air conditioning?no, we do not have air conditioning.Answered on 31 December 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?yes, we have luggage storage, but we assume no liability for lost luggage.Answered on 17 August 2019
- I'm interested in staying at your hotel in November/December 2021. What are the guidelines there due to Covid-19? I have seen some hotels say that the..i think, tourist are allowed in november/december. you can book, if necessary you can cancel again 14 days prior to arrival free of costs.Answered on 26 March 2021
- I see that the date is non-refundable. That is certainly something that will impact our decision. Thank yousome dates are non-refundable, but most are cancellable. please check again from time to time.Answered on 6 November 2020
- Thank you for your previous advise, could you now tell me when you start taking bookings for summer 2022 ? many thanks the Lambert familywe are bookable 365 day in advanceAnswered on 9 August 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
01:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 6 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Eder accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The hotel does not have its own car park, but guests are welcome to drop off and pick up luggage by car for a few seconds. Public car parks are available around the corner, and also 450 yards away (please see Policies for the differing charges).
The hotel reserves the right to preauthorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that when booking a non-refundable rate, guests will be required to show the credit card provided in the booking process.
Please note due to nationwide changes in cash register regulations, we are now unfortunately unable to accept cash payments.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Eder
Hotel Eder offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Yes, Hotel Eder is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Hotel Eder include:
Hotel Eder is 0.6 miles from the centre of Munich.
The prices at Hotel Eder may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Eder is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Eder by:
- Taxi 30min
Guests staying at Hotel Eder can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include: