This 3-star hotel with 24-hour reception is in the lively Neukölln district of Berlin, 350 feet from Rathaus Neukölln Underground Station. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and face the quiet courtyard.
The rooms and apartments at the nonsmoking Hotel Erlanger Hof include cable TV and free tea/coffee facilities. Guests receive a free bottle of mineral water on arrival, and all landline calls within Germany are free.
A varied breakfast buffet is available each morning at the Erlanger Hof from 07:00 until 10:30. There is a 24-hour drinks machine in the lobby.
The Neukölln-Arcaden Shopping Center is 350 feet from the Erlanger Hof. Alexanderplatz Square is 15 minutes away by underground train.Your vehicle can be parked in the adjacent public parking garage at a daily rate of 3€.
and your vehicle can be parked in the adjacent public parking garage at a daily rate of 3€.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
- is breakfast included in the price?Dear guest, it's not. We serve Breakfast as buffet (actually you can choose and then it is given out) and it costs 9€ each for adults and 6€ for kids.Answered on 15 June 2020
- Hi there I’d like to ask you if there are any supermarkets (like EDEKA) around this location? thank youHello, right next to our hotel we have a shopping mall, where you can find many different stores, f.e. Kaufland. Sincerely Tomasz Zielinski / HEHAnswered on 15 March 2022
- I had a reservation for 26 April to 04 May for a room, but I cancelled it. Can I reserve the same room for 16 May - 24 May please? Theo Brouskomatiswe can give you without Problems for 16.05 - 20.05 the other days only possible way at the moment are smoker Rooms 20.05-24.05 ( or just 20-22 ) best wishesAnswered on 12 April 2022
- hi, do you have parkinghello. no we don't have own parking spacs. the car can be left in a public car park right next door, which never closes and costs 3€ per day.Answered on 18 August 2021
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Erlanger Hof accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
FAQs about Erlanger Hof
Guests staying at Erlanger Hof can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Erlanger Hof is 3.1 miles from the center of Berlin.
Room options at Erlanger Hof include:
Erlanger Hof offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Erlanger Hof may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Erlanger Hof is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.