Stay in the heart of Munich – Excellent location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Europäischer Hof! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Directly opposite Munich Central Station, this non-smoking hotel offers soundproofed rooms with satellite TV, breakfast buffets and underground parking. Marienplatz Square is just 3 minutes away by train.
The Hotel Europäischer Hof’s spacious rooms feature a fax connection, wired internet access, and a bright private bathroom with hairdryer. WiFi via hotspot is available in all public areas and in some rooms of the Europäischer Hof.
On request, the Europäischer Hof provides croissant breakfasts from 05:45. The hotel’s daily breakfast buffets feature a wide variety of dishes made from local products.
The centrally located Europäischer Hof is just a 5-minute walk from Karlsplatz Square and Pedestrian Area in Munich’s historic Old Town.
Guests can also reach Lake Ammersee and Lake Starnberg in just 30 minutes by car.
This is our guests' favourite part of Munich, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have luggage storage for after checkout? We are catching a plane at 9pm and want to keep sightseeing.Dear guest, yes we can store your luggage after checkout. You can fetch it whenever you want. Kind regards from Munich Claudia Stiehl / ReservationsAnswered on 4 March 2020
- Is the coffee vending machine chargeable (should we pay money to have morning coffee ?There is no coffe machine in the room, but there is a vending machine for tea and coffee in our lobby.Answered on 14 November 2019
- Where can I park my car and for how much?Dear Guests Our hotel Europaeischer Hof offers a garage as well as parking spaces at the hotel yard. Please note, both parking possibilities cannot b..Answered on 12 September 2021
- Do you provide iron and ironing board in each room?Dear Sirs, thank you very much for contacting us. Iron and ironing board are available at the reception. Best regards, M. Mannella / ReceptionAnswered on 27 August 2022
- Hi,are you taking bookings for Feb 2022 yet.Thankyou shaun.Hello, thank you very much for your interest in our house. I have just activated the availabilities for February 2022. We would be happy to be your ..Answered on 7 February 2021
- Still looking?
Ristorante Ca d'Oro
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
16:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
06:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard Europäischer Hof accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is no air conditioning at the hotel.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Europäischer Hof
Europäischer Hof is 0.7 miles from the centre of Munich.
The prices at Europäischer Hof may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Europäischer Hof is from 16:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Europäischer Hof has 1 restaurant:
- Ristorante Ca d'Oro
Europäischer Hof offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Europäischer Hof can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Europäischer Hof include: