Stay in the heart of Munich – Excellent location – show map
Excelsior by Geisel offers world-class accommodations and the chance to explore Munich on foot. Only 500 feet from the Hauptbahnhof, it is adjacent to a pedestrianed street that links to the focal Marienplatz.
Rooms at the Excelsior by Geisel have a stylish layout with antique Bavarian touches. They are all equipped with free Wi-Fi, Sky TV channels and private bathrooms with selected toiletries.
In-house Geisel Vinotek serves a combination of local and Italian specialties with a modern twist. The restaurant has a vaulted roof, similar to the ones you find in Munich’s celebrated beer halls.
Available around the clock, staff at Excelsior by Geisel will be happy to provide recommendations and help with reservations. Valet parking is available and a shuttle to Munich Airport can be provided upon request. There is a direct underground connection to Munich Fairgrounds in 27 minutes.
This is our guests' favorite part of Munich, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi do you have connecting rooms?Good day, thank you for your request. We do have some connecting rooms. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. Best regards Ho..Answered on July 12, 2021
- How much is breakfast for 2 persons?Dear Guest, Thank you for your interest in out Hotel Excelsior by Geisel. Our breakfast buffet will be 22€ per person. Kind regards, Excelsior by G..Answered on October 25, 2021
- Hello, can you accommodate 2 adults 3 children aged 8, 6 & 3 years old in one of these room? Deluxe Suite/Classic Double Room/Premium Double Room/Cla..Dear Guest, please note that we are not able to send an offer via the publix commentary. Please contact the property or booking.com directly. Best ..Answered on June 17, 2022
- Is there a pool?Dear guest, kindly note that we do not have a spa area with a pool,Answered on November 29, 2019
- Hi, is there a car parking? if yes how much does will cost per day ?Dear Guest, we have two public parking garages in the vicinity which cost approx. 20 EUR per dayAnswered on July 28, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Mediterranean, German, International, European
Open for: Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Excelsior by Geisel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Excelsior by Geisel
The prices at Excelsior by Geisel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Excelsior by Geisel include:
Check-in at Excelsior by Geisel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Excelsior by Geisel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Excelsior by Geisel has 1 restaurant:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Excelsior by Geisel by:
- Subway/Metro 45min
- Car 50min
Excelsior by Geisel is 0.7 miles from the center of Munich.
Guests staying at Excelsior by Geisel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Excelsior by Geisel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):