Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Hotel Hotel Falkenturm
Falkenturmstrasse 3, Altstadt-Lehel, 80331 Munich, Germany – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 279 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 5||
|Max adults: 1||
Superior Queen Room
|Max adults: 2||
|Max adults: 2||
Superior Double Room
|Max adults: 2||
Economy Double Room
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Hotel Falkenturm
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Alter Hof0.1 miles
Bavarian State Opera0.1 miles
Residence Theatre0.1 miles
American Contemporary Art Gallery Munich0.2 miles
New Town Hall0.2 miles
Munich Residence0.2 miles
Restaurant Il Tenore0 miles
Restaurant Pfistermühle0.1 miles
Cafe/bar Hard Rock Cafe0.1 miles
Restaurant Hofbräuhaus0.1 miles
Cafe/bar Cafe am Marienplatz0.3 miles
Bavarian National Museum0.6 miles
Karlsplatz (Stachus)0.6 miles
Deutsches Museum0.6 miles
Central Station Munich0.9 miles
Oktoberfest - Theresienwiese1.4 miles
English Garden2.3 miles
Metro Marienplatz underground station0.2 miles
Munich Airport17.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Hotel Falkenturm
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable programme, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Electric car charging station
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
00:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
00:00 - 00:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Falkenturm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Falkenturm
Hotel Falkenturm is 450 yards from the centre of Munich.
Check-in at Hotel Falkenturm is from 00:00, and check-out is until 00:00.
The prices at Hotel Falkenturm may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Falkenturm by:
- Taxi 35min
- Train 45min
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hotel Falkenturm (subject to availability):
- Street parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
Hotel Falkenturm offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Room options at Hotel Falkenturm include:
Guests staying at Hotel Falkenturm can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte