Hotel Hotel Falkenturm
Falkenturmstrasse 3, Altstadt - Lehel, 80331 Munich, Germany – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 258 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 5||
|Max adults: 1||
Superior Queen Room
|Max adults: 2||
|Max adults: 2||
Superior Double Room
|Max adults: 2||
Economy Double Room
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Hotel Falkenturm
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Hofbräuhaus Munich0.1 miles
Alter Hof0.1 miles
Bavarian State Opera0.1 miles
Residence Theatre0.1 miles
American Contemporary Art Gallery Munich0.2 miles
New Town Hall0.2 miles
Munich Residence0.2 miles
Restaurant Il Tenore0 miles
Restaurant Pfistermühle0.1 miles
Cafe/Bar Hard Rock Cafe0.1 miles
Restaurant Hofbräuhaus0.1 miles
Cafe/Bar Cafe am Marienplatz0.3 miles
Marienplatz & New Town Hall0.3 miles
Frauenkirche Munich0.3 miles
Bavarian National Museum0.6 miles
Karlsplatz (Stachus)0.6 miles
Deutsches Museum0.6 miles
Munich Central Station0.9 miles
Englischer Garten2.3 miles
Subway Marienplatz Metro Station0.2 miles
Munich Airport17.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Hotel Falkenturm
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Electric car charging station
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Falkenturm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Falkenturm
Guests staying at Hotel Falkenturm can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hotel Falkenturm offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Hotel Falkenturm is from 12:00 AM, and check-out is until 12:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel Falkenturm may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hotel Falkenturm include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Falkenturm by:
- Taxi 35min
- Train 45min
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hotel Falkenturm (subject to availability):
- Street parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
Hotel Falkenturm is 1,300 feet from the center of Munich.