Bed and Breakfast Ferienhof Hage
Im Dorfe 115 - 121, 49448 Hüde, Germany – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 20 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 2||
Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Ferienhof Hage
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Restaurant Dümmer Perle0.9 miles
Mountain Stemweder Berg1.9 miles
River Hunte1.9 miles
Lake Dümmer See0.6 miles
Munster Osnabruck International Airport37.1 miles
Bremen Airport43.2 miles
Hannover Airport56.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Ferienhof Hage
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Electric car charging station
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Ferienhof Hage accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Ferienhof Hage
Room options at Ferienhof Hage include:
The prices at Ferienhof Hage may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Ferienhof Hage (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private Parking
- Secure parking
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Free parking
Guests staying at Ferienhof Hage can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Ferienhof Hage offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Mini golf
- Foot massage
- Water sports facilities on site
- Back massage
- Bike tours
- Full-body massage
- Horseback riding
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Temporary art galleries
- Head massage
- Neck massage
- Walking tours
- Spa facilities
- Couples' massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Hand massage
Ferienhof Hage is 1,650 feet from the center of Hüde.
Check-in at Ferienhof Hage is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.