Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Renaissance Hamburg Hotel
Grosse Bleichen, Hamburg City Center (New Town), 20354 Hamburg, Germany – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 3204 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This elegant hotel lies in the center of Hamburg, a 5-minute walk from the Alster Lake and Hamburg Town Hall. It has a historic façade, large rooms, and regional cuisine.
The air-conditioned rooms at the Renaissance Hamburg Hotel include satellite TV and free newspapers on weekdays. Modern design with local Hanseatic touches, rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and free WiFi.
The BRICKS Restaurant offers a selection of local and international dishes in the charm of the historic publishing house. The best, freshest quality, local and sustainable products are waiting for you. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner with us in Hamburg. Guests can enjoy snacks and drinks in the Bricks Lounge, where musical entertainment is offered each Thursday, featuring local artists and DJs.
Renaissance Hamburg features a fitness center. Guests also enjoy free use of the gym, pool and sauna at the nearby Hamburg Marriott.
Jungfernstieg Station is a 5-minute walk from the Renaissance. This provides direct links to Hamburg Central Station and the lively Reeperbahn street.
This is our guests' favorite part of Hamburg, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Renaissance Hamburg Hotel
- Hi do we need to be vaccinated to book a room?Hello, no you do not need to be vaccinated to book a room. You also currently do not need a vaccination record when you check in.Answered on June 30, 2022
- Do you offer room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner at your hotel? I will be moving to Hamburg next month for work purposes. Thanks.We are offering breakfast, lunch and dinner via room service. Please be advised that the room service menu for lunch and dinner is very limited at the moment.Answered on February 28, 2021
- Planning on spending couple of days in Hamburg from July 6th to July 8th 2021. Coming from Denmark and will be fully vaccinated by June 23rd. Will tha..If your last vaccine shot was done 14 days before arrival, the vaccine-passport will be enough, else you will be required to bring a rapid-test not ol..Answered on June 26, 2021
- Hello, i want to book the delux twin room 25 meter square on 21-28 June 2022 but it only shows me price for 4 adults. Why is that?Hello, it really depends on the search filters you have. I can not give you a clear answer on that questions but you can always get in contact with us..Answered on June 30, 2022
- Hi, I have two questions. 1. is parking free? 2. In the Brocscheck room, smaller is there also a bathtub?Hello, parking costs EUR 32.00 per day. Broschek rooms are the smallest rooms and do not have a bath tub.Answered on October 19, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 60 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 60 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Renaissance Hamburg Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Renaissance Hamburg Hotel
Room options at Renaissance Hamburg Hotel include:
Renaissance Hamburg Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- BRICKS Restaurant
Renaissance Hamburg Hotel is 2,800 feet from the center of Hamburg.
The prices at Renaissance Hamburg Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Renaissance Hamburg Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Renaissance Hamburg Hotel is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Renaissance Hamburg Hotel by:
- Car 21min
- Subway/Metro 30min
Renaissance Hamburg Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Evening entertainment
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bar crawls
- Happy hour
- Live music/Performance
- Live sports events (broadcast)