Cuxhavenerstraße 124, 21149 Hamburg, Germany – Good location – show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The soundproofed rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a shower.
You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
St. Pauli Piers is 5.9 mi from Hansehus, while Reeperbahn is 6.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Hamburg Airport, 12 mi from Hansehus. The property offers free parking.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Guten Abend Ist es möglich, ein Zimmer für 1 Nacht diese Samstag für nicht geschäftliche Zwecke zu buchen? Danke Elsje KleynhansHallo Frau Kleynhans, ja das ist möglich, seit dem 01.06.2021 dürfen in Hamburg wieder Zimmer für touristische Zwecke angeboten werden, aktueller negativer Coranatest ist Vorraussetzung. MfG ihr Hansehus-Team www.hansehus.deAnswered on 2 June 2021
- Hello. If I go to there. Do I have to share a room with a stranger?No, the room is only for you.Answered on 5 June 2022
- Hello, Can I check in around midnight? We want to take nice break on our road trip for a fresh start the next morning!! Thanks for letting me know!!We don't have a rezeption all nigth. If you pay before, than we have the possibility to deposit the key. First call our phone rezeption on the day of arriving before 9pm. After 9pm it's not sure that somebody goes at the phone.Answered on 4 August 2022
- I will be booking this hotel for 36 nights from 25th march to 30th April. Is city registration possible for this period.Yes it's possible.Answered on 5 February 2023
- Hallo, Ein Zimmer (für 2 Gäste) würde ich gern für 1 Nacht (von 10.06 bis 11.06) buchen. Wäre es möglich früher (ab 10:30) einzuchecken? IlyasLeider sind wir zu dem Zeitpunkt ausgebucht. Ansonsten versuchen wir auch so frühe Anreisen zu ermöglichen.Answered on 10 June 2022
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Shared toilet
- Private Bathroom
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Private check-in/out
- Express check-in/out
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Entire unit located on ground floor
From 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 9 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hansehus accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hansehus
Room options at Hansehus include:
The prices at Hansehus may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hansehus is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Hansehus offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hansehus is 6.8 miles from the center of Hamburg.