INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe
Humboldtstr. 12, Trudering - Riem, 85609 (Aschheim) Munich, Germany – Good location – show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Boasting free WiFi, the Innside by Meliá Neue Messe is a modern design hotel in the Dornach district in Munich, only 1.2 mi from the ICM. It offers spa facilities, international cuisine, and private parking.
The chic rooms and studios of the Innside by Meliá München Neue Messe feature parquet floors and glass showers.
The Innside Neue Messe's wellness center includes an aroma sauna, steam room, modern gym and relaxation lounge.
A rich breakfast buffet is available each morning. The Innside by Meliá’s Papagallo restaurant features a show kitchen and a summer terrace. Guests can also relax in the bar.
Riem Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the Innside Neue Messe. Munich Main Station and Munich city center are a 15-minute journey from here.
Hotel chain/brand: Meliá Hotels & Resorts
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- are the spa facilities (sauna etc), breakfast and minibar contents all free and included in the price or will we have to pay extra? thanks :)minibar is full and included on the price. We have spa facilities and the breakfast is in buffet formAnswered on 21 April 2023
- Do you give Landlord's confirmation of residence (Wohnungsgeberbestätigung) ??Hello! Yes, we doAnswered on 9 August 2021
- Do you please have conference room for 10 people at your hotel? For Sep 23 afternoon and for Sep 24 noon. Also if fe spend a night is it included in the room price or do you charge the conference room separately? Thanks for your soon answer! :)Dear Guest, We are happy to provide you with a conference room on September 23, 2021. If you are interested, please contact our colleagues in the banquet department at: email@example.com Best regards S. Philipp ReservationAnswered on 14 September 2021
- Dear Innside, Where does one park their car? I will be attending an event in July at Avalon-das Kraftwerk and am driving into DE for the event. Please, could you indicate where a parking area is close by to the hotel? Thank youDear guest, our hotel has a covered garage. the price is 18€ per night and a reservation in advance is not necessary. as an alternative you can also park on the street.Answered on 21 April 2023
- Open forDinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Inner courtyard view
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Fold-up bed
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Daily housekeepingAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Express check-in/out
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Available 24 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 2 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 2 and up are allowed)
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that guests must provide the credit card used to make the reservation at check-in.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe
Check-in at INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe include:
INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe has 1 restaurant:
INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe is 5 miles from the center of Munich.
The prices at INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at INNSiDE by Meliá München Neue Messe can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include: