ibis Styles Hotel Gelsenkirchen
Ringstr. 1-3, 45879 Gelsenkirchen, Germany – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Relax in the Ibis Styles Gelsenkirchen's industrial designed and furnished rooms. There is also a private bathroom.
In the morning, you can help yourself to a rich breakfast buffet.
Private underground parking is also available for a fee.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.ibis Styles Hotel Gelsenkirchen has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 8, 2005
Hotel chain/brand: ibis Styles
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, Could you please tell us if it’s possible to stay here with a negative Covid-19 test for a vaccinated person? Or is mandatory to have booster?Hello Dear Guest, no test or booster vaccination is required for stay in our Hotel. Regards Zlatina Talpigova-Front OfficeAnswered on 20 January 2022
- Hi, what other documents do you need if want to stay in your hotel if I’m coming from Qatar? I do have full vaccination with Pfizer in qatar .Dear guest, we need the certification of your full vaccination and you passport thats all. Kind regards Michelle Van Executive Assistant ManagerAnswered on 18 November 2021
- hi is it possible to put a mattress into a room so my child can sleep on it as the double bed will not fit 3 of us. I hope you can help me outDear Sir or Madam, thank you for your question. We cant pot a third mattress in the room we only sell double rooms for two persons.Answered on 31 January 2023
- Hi, do you charge dogs?Dear Guest, yes for dogs we charge 15,00€ per night. Kind regards Michelle Van Executive Assistant ManagerAnswered on 11 October 2021
- Could you kindly let me know if it possible to pay in advance? The guest will not be traveling with the credit card used to book the room.Dear guest, if you book an advance purchase rate then you have to pay in advance otherwise you pay by Check-In. Kind regards Michelle Van Executive Assistant ManagerAnswered on 18 November 2021
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Game room
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash ibis Styles Hotel Gelsenkirchen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about ibis Styles Hotel Gelsenkirchen
ibis Styles Hotel Gelsenkirchen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
Guests staying at ibis Styles Hotel Gelsenkirchen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at ibis Styles Hotel Gelsenkirchen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
ibis Styles Hotel Gelsenkirchen is 2,450 feet from the center of Gelsenkirchen.
Room options at ibis Styles Hotel Gelsenkirchen include:
Check-in at ibis Styles Hotel Gelsenkirchen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.