King's Hotel First Class
Dachauer Str. 13, Maxvorstadt, 80335 Munich, Germany – Great location - show map – Subway Access
You're eligible for a Genius discount at King's Hotel First Class! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This grand hotel is just a 3-minute walk from Munich Central Station. The elegant rooms come with a four-poster bed, a Nespresso coffee machine and a flat-screen TV. WiFi is available free of charge.
Check-in and check-out takes place stuffless via a kiosk in the hotel lobby.
Please note that cash payment is not possible.
The 4-star King's Hotel First Class serves a rich breakfast buffet.
Each room at King's Hotel is air-conditioned and features floor-to-ceiling windows and high-quality wooden furniture. The modern bathrooms are equipped with heated towel rails.
This is our guests' favorite part of Munich, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What time is breakfast served on Fridays? We have an early flight and trying to decide whether to add the breakfast or not!Thanks!Dear Sir or Madam, our breakfast is served during the week from 6:30 - 10:30 am and at the weekend from 7:00 - 12:00 am. Best regards KING`s HOTEL..Answered on February 14, 2020
- Hello, Where is the nearest parking? Thank you!Dear guest, thank you for your message. Next to the hotel is a public parking lot where you can park your car for EUR 21,00 per day. Kind regards Your..Answered on July 4, 2022
- Airport to hotel available ?Dear Guest, There are 3 options to reach the hotel from the Munich Airport. 1) S-train (S-Bahn): S1 or S8, exit station: Munich central train station..Answered on May 1, 2022
- Are reservations fully refundable or what is the policy?Dear Sirs, thank you very much for your message. This is depending on the rate booked. Some are non-refundable some are refundable until the day of..Answered on August 8, 2022
- We fly overnight from the US and arrive at 8:am. Could we book a room the night before so we can have the room to sleep in that morning? Thank you!Dear guest, thank you for your message. If you arrive so early in the morning, you are welcome to add a day in advance, but please always indicate t..Answered on June 12, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card King's Hotel First Class accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about King's Hotel First Class
From the nearest airport, you can get to King's Hotel First Class by:
- Taxi 35min
- Airport shuttle (public) 45min
- Train 45min
Check-in at King's Hotel First Class is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at King's Hotel First Class include:
King's Hotel First Class is 0.8 miles from the center of Munich.
The prices at King's Hotel First Class may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
King's Hotel First Class offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):