Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Le Méridien Munich
Bayerstrasse 41, Ludwigsvorstadt, 80335 Munich, Germany – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Le Méridien Munich
- How late is the pool open until? it is 24/7? Also is it open due to corona on Aug 13th? Is there anything special I can order for birthday celebration...Our Spa area is daily open from 8 AM to 12 and from 4 PM to 9 PM. Due the restrictions unfortunately we can not organize like a cake for you. Is there...Answered on August 2, 2020
- is the room serves 24 hr? i mean the restaurantRoomservice will be provided untill 11pm.Answered on January 15, 2022
- Is there a car parking at the hotel?The hotel is connected to a parking garage, the entrance is in Goethestraße 4. At the moment we are not able to offer valet service.Answered on July 27, 2021
- HAllo.the spa area is opened ?if yes how much it costs? Thank uThe Spa area is still closed.Answered on December 17, 2020
- Does your junior suite connect to superior king roomNo it doesn't connect.Answered on April 27, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Le Méridien Munich accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Le Méridien Munich
Le Méridien Munich offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Head massage
- Steam room
- Foot massage
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Back massage
- Locker rooms
- Full-body massage
- Swimming pool
- Couples' massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Neck massage
Le Méridien Munich has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Le Méridien Munich can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Le Méridien Munich is 0.8 miles from the center of Munich.
Room options at Le Méridien Munich include:
Check-in at Le Méridien Munich is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Le Méridien Munich may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le Méridien Munich by:
- Subway/Metro 45min