Le Méridien Munich
Bayerstrasse 41, Ludwigsvorstadt, 80335 Munich, Germany – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Munich – Great location - show map
Featuring an attractive lobby and a spa area with one of the city's longest hotel pools, this hotel is located just 150 feet from Munich Main Station in the heart of the city. It offers designer interiors, free WiFi for up to 3 devices and free admission to selected cultural sights.
Le Méridien Munich offers air-conditioned rooms with rich carpets and a 42-inch flat-screen TV. The marble bathrooms include a modern shower. Many of the quiet rooms face the leafy courtyard. Guests can enjoy luxurious complimentary toiletries.
The newly opened irml restaurant offers a modern interior as well as Bavarian dishes and drinks. Guests are served beer from a hip local brewery, international craft beer as well as regional wines. The Longitude 11° bar offers a wide range of drinks and snacks.
The hotel is an ideal base for exploring Munich’s historic sights. The Theresienwiese Oktoberfest Venue is a 5-minute walk away. There is a direct S-Bahn train to Munich Airport, reachable in 30 minutes
This is our guests' favorite part of Munich, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How late is the pool open until? it is 24/7? Also is it open due to corona on Aug 13th? Is there anything special I can order for birthday celebration..Our Spa area is daily open from 8 AM to 12 and from 4 PM to 9 PM. Due the restrictions unfortunately we can not organize like a cake for you. Is there..Answered on 2 August 2020
- is the room serves 24 hr? i mean the restaurantRoomservice will be provided untill 11pm.Answered on 15 January 2022
- Is there a car parking at the hotel?The hotel is connected to a parking garage, the entrance is in Goethestraße 4. At the moment we are not able to offer valet service.Answered on 27 July 2021
- HAllo.the spa area is opened ?if yes how much it costs? Thank uThe Spa area is still closed.Answered on 17 December 2020
- Does your junior suite connect to superior king roomNo it doesn't connect.Answered on 27 April 2022
- Still looking?
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Le Méridien Munich accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The SPA area "Le SPA" at Le Méridien Munich is currently available to a limited extent: the sauna, steam bath and treatment room are closed until further notice. The pool and fitness equipment are available as usual.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Le Méridien Munich
Le Méridien Munich offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Head massage
- Steam room
- Foot massage
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Back massage
- Locker rooms
- Full-body massage
- Swimming pool
- Couples' massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Bicycle rental
- Neck massage
Le Méridien Munich is 0.8 miles from the center of Munich.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Le Méridien Munich has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Le Méridien Munich may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Le Méridien Munich include:
Check-in at Le Méridien Munich is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Le Méridien Munich can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include: