Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark
Dachauer Str. 199, Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, 80637 Munich, Germany – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Just a 5-minute walk from the Olympiapark, this 4-star hotel in Munich offers soundproofed rooms and free Wi-Fi.
The nonsmoking Leonardo Hotel Olympiapark has spacious rooms with satellite TV, desk, and black-out curtains.
Guests can keep fit at the Leonardo Hotel Olympiapark’s jogging area.
Guests can start their day with a delicious buffet breakfast. The hotel bistro bar FOODS serves traditional Bavarian delicacies and international dishes during lunch and dinner.
Leonrodplatz Tram Stop is 650 feet away from the Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark. Trams run to Munich Central Station in 7 minutes.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 22, 2010
Hotel chain/brand: Leonardo Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I am confused with the bed options for Comfort Room. You provided 2 options: 2 single beds and 1 single bed. Is there a double bed option for Comfort Room?Hello, we have singel bed for one person(single room) we have double bed(one bed) and we have Twin bedsAnswered on 10 December 2022
- Hello, do you have 24 hour reception for check-in? My train arrives after midnight. thaks :)Yes, we have 24 hours receptionAnswered on 7 October 2020
- Can you please explain why there is a price difference between a comfort room with 2 single beds and a superior double room with 2 single beds?They are different room categories. Comfort Room can be a comfort twin room with 2 single beds and or with one double bed. These rooms are 19m². Supe..Answered on 7 October 2020
- Hello! How far are you waking vs driving distance to Oktoberfest? Also, when booking the “2 twin beds” are they separated or put together? ThanksDear gust, a Cab will bring you within 10min. to the Oktoberfest. Our Twin Bad are put together as you arrive in the romm. if you wish you can put t..Answered on 1 August 2022
- Hi 1- We are coming from Dubai, do we need pcr? 2- howfar this property from marineplatze? 3- is parking available?Dear guest, in this moment a pcr test is not necessary. The Marienplatz ist by Tram only 20min. away ant you can use the Hotel Parking-lot (15€day)Answered on 1 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark
Check-in at Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark is popular with guests booking family stays.
Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark is 2.2 miles from the center of Munich.
Room options at Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark include:
Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):