Set in the heart of Oberammergau, Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast combines the charm of a familiar guest house and a boutique hotel. All rooms and suites offer free WiFi and a view of the Oberammergau Mountains.
Family-run and in its 4th generation, the accommodations prides itself on originality, its characteristic Bavarian architecture and its use of natural materials. Rooms are cozily decorated with wooden furnishings and include satellite TV, a safe, fridge and a private bathroom with rain shower. Most rooms have a private balcony.
The garden is a great place to relax and switch off. The surrounding area is ideal for exploring culture or nature.
Oberammergau Train Station is a 10-minute walk from Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast. On-site parking is free and Garmisch-Partenkirchen is 12 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Oberammergau, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- Labergbergbahn - 4,350 feet
- Wanklifte Oberammergau - 4,650 feet
- Kolbensattelbahn - 4,750 feet
Most popular amenities
- Hello , We would like to know if you have availability from Friday20 of May-2022 until Sunday22 of May2022, Thanks DanielHello, during the Passion Play saison there is a minimum stay of 5 nights actually. Regards JosefAnswered on January 14, 2021
- Hi, We want to know if you have any room available for 4 people for these dates 9/15/22 to 9/17/22 and how much the rate is. Please give us room choices with rates for each room. We look forward to this trip and seeing your beautiful city. Thank you. Marlene LuddersDear Mrs. Ludders, to now its not possible to make a reservation on booking.com for September 22. You can make reservations direclty with us, but we have a minimum stay of 5 nights during the Passion Play season. Kind regards Josef ZwinkAnswered on May 13, 2021
- We would like to book a standard double room. Can a 4 yr old sleep in the same bed with us?That should be no problem for 1 or 2 nights. For longer stays in some suites we have a sleeping couch.Answered on November 13, 2022
- Hello, There seems to have been an error in my reservation as I did not want to cancel my reservation for 7/12/2021- 7/12/2021, for a single room at E63 ..Can you please reinstate that reservation? I hope to see you in December. .Thank you for your help.. Jeff AbichtWe have not received any cancellation. Your booking is still active in our system. Please contact bookin. com directly.Answered on October 26, 2021
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Children between the ages of 0-5 stay free of charge, between the ages of 6-10 for EUR 25 and up to the age of 16 for EUR 30.
Please note that children can only be accommodated in the Premium Suite and the Family Suite.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast
Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast is 350 feet from the center of Oberammergau.
Room options at Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast include:
Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.